Just can't WAIT! PaRud <3

RangRasiyaPuja. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Honestly, I was a little skeptical about Asish being able to match Sanaya's caliber as an actor...IMHO, the promos weren't entirely convincing because everything ELSE was larger than life (with all the fighting, music, cinematography and what not) and there was very little in the ways of acting.

Knowing the intensity required to stay true to a dark love story, I seriously couldn't imagine anyone other than Barun suited for Rudra's role... But as I  went through scenes of Asish's last show, Rab Se Sona Ishq I think I stand corrected big time. This guy can ACT, and boy there is a certain intangible intensity in his eyes that I can't seem to describe, but to put it bluntly, it gives me goosebumps. 

Just look at him in some of these scenes, he does complete justice to Ranveer and I can't wait to see how he interprets Rudra's character. Something in me tells me that this jodi will create the same frenzy that ArHi did. Of course, Arnav and Khushi have an irreplaceable place in my heart but I'm sure PaRud will create their own rightful place in all of our hearts! All the best to the entire RR team and I'm sure your hard-work will pay off!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOz3xL8e8cY[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJV2qmwt3Hc[/YOUTUBE]

P.S. One thing I do request CVs (if possible) is to tone down Rudra's look a little bit, the mustache is getting to be too much and I don't think it does full justice to PaRud's chemistry... A light stubble like that he had in RSSI would be more preferable especially since Paro looks so young... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deedeepa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah I like him already
Yeah they gonna rock
vari3241 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think he's perfect for rudra...
He has crazy intensity...
N m sure v r gonna get blown by there chemistry.
SaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Puja..ure right this guy can surely act.
infact im actually waiting for Rudra's proper entry..n im sure Sanaya n Ashish as a pair will be awesome too..and yess his eyes are intense..cant wait to see more of RR!
but yess my heart does imagine barun as rudra at times!! :P
Edited by ArhiVirAnya - 10 years ago