Colors Golden Patel Awards - ALL Snap/Discussion HERE ONLY - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago

Ok peeps now that the excitement over BB is growing a little slow, well here is the next magical one!!

OMG remember she does the welcome performance!! yeh! So her act is gonna come first!

Then after a while the introduction of the 2 new jodis will happen by Kapil (as said in some article) by Colors creative head.

Then finally the closing dance in which also San is participating with the rest of the members (didn't see Ashish, hope he is in it too..)

So 3 different things to look forward to tomorrow! ⭐️

Anyway eeekkk so are u guys going as crazy as i am over this? lol.. jump in.. share whatever tweets etc u get regarding this too! I just say this snap shared by Colors site n wanted to chat on it..
cz with their 1 day to go comment lol. stalking them might not be such a bad idea! we just might get some more loot! 😉😆

here is the link to the image 😳

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153689128350061&set=a.262404845060.315979.211722020060&type=1

Pages to check on this (simply click and go to these pages for videos/snaps uploads)

Video :
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/98611603

Snaps : Pages 11,12 & 13

awww in LOVE with this shot!

Sexy back! *lol forget that I am a girl!*😆

Just gorgeous! ❤️
Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago
Woohooo 
So excited for her performance
she has gotten me addicted to the song
Eagerly waiting for her performance...
As usual she is looking gorgeous...
😳
thnx for d info ..
at wat tym will it start ???
7:30 or 8 ?????
Very very excited!! 
She is there in 2 acts? Too good..

Good  you made this post early, even if the mods do the merger stun act we still have this in the begining..
Originally posted by Msfrootie

Very very excited!! 
She is there in 2 acts? Too good..

Good  you made this post early, even if the mods do the merger stun act we still have this in the begining..

i know di! that is why i made it as soon as the snap landed in my hands.. n also kept the 2nd post free, so I can update snaps or whatever bits n pieces of stuff that is shared at the back...and even links as needed to back pages so one can access them easily..

i myself didn't bother with HD snaps for the other 1 cz of this :(
can't wait 
she looks angelic in white
Thank you Sunara.
Sanaya has three appearances...great! Looking forward to more fun tomorrow.
Originally posted by princessunara

i know di! that is why i made it as soon as the snap landed in my hands.. n also kept the 2nd post free, so I can update snaps or whatever bits n pieces of stuff that is shared at the back...and even links as needed to back pages so one can access them easily..

i myself didn't bother with HD snaps for the other 1 cz of this :(

And minimize the confusion too. At least for confused souls like me.. 😆😆

The other thread, I saw ur conversation with Abhi and realised the matter.. I had a post one page 1, edited it to include the snaps..😆😆 Something done, given the situation..