All the RRage! - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Hello fellow RangRasiyans!!

I've bumped into some of you on the RR thread in IPK, so a few may remember me. It's great to see you all here!πŸ˜ƒ I was waiting for this forum to flag off and am just thrilled to be in at the start of the RR forum. This place is just sizzling with excitement. And why not? There's a scorching new show erupting on the horizon.

I don't know about you, but for me the build-up to Rang Rasiya  - the promos, interviews, articles - has far eclipsed the draw of anything on TV just now. RR is now my main reason for visiting IF.

Just holding my breath now for the first epi:  the first sight of Sanaya and Ashish and their sure, honest emoting, some spectacular cinematography, scorching colour and a mind-blowing experience in all.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to be even more hooked, if that's possible, than I am now. Looking forward to celebrating the New Year with this new show and some new friends. πŸ˜ƒ

Hoping to see more of you.😊
welcome!
RR brought new life to the IF
Welcome to RR forum πŸ˜ƒ
Welcome! Wonderful to see RR drawing in so many members. 
Originally posted by Catz.RangRasiya

Wlcm
Thanks😊
Originally posted by kbtr

Hoping to see more of you.😊
Thank you - I'm looking forward to being more active here.😊
Originally posted by golpokobita

welcome!
RR brought new life to the IF
Truly! It's just so exciting - I won't be surprised if it becomes an epic, because that's the look and feel of it already!
Originally posted by DiyaS

Welcome to RR forum πŸ˜ƒ
ThanQ! It's great to be here.πŸ˜ƒ
Hey!! Nice to see everyone so excited about RR.. Everything about RR seems perfectly planned and implemented..
BTW I'm Deepthi, although i was very much a part of the Rangrasiya asylum in CC forum I was never at the IPK.. So seeing you here for the first time and hope to see you around in future too😊