Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
awww well I was never too fond of this show n the forum always felt too slow to me, after being in super fast IPK forum.. And i always used to crib over this...So I was actually one of those who were most looking forward to moving out of here...

But well I just remembered here while I was busy on Rangrasiya forum.. and then i just realized I will miss it! weird isn't it?
cz i guess all of us are moving on to Rangrasiya forum and that will mean saying a final Alvida to CC forum...

So love you all my friends, I made here and I loved all the fun times we spent here, specially the last few weeks while we were all going crazy in the new shows sticky of Sanaya! 😳

So I will of course see u all and talk to u in the new forum just like earlier... I just got a little sentimental...😳

So if any1 else remembered this abandoned old place.. say hi and then say a final good bye! 🤗
AdorableDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Omg i will miss dis forum
i made a crazy family here, had lots of fun nd met with crazy but sweet ppl

ok dnt want to say bye
LuvuKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awww Sunara... just heard about your Good bye post from Aurin.. i felt so bad without reading what you have written...
I know about you and I can understand what you are feeling reading your post...

For me..awww I just love CC forum allot even though show didnt go well...

but i got a wonderful...lovely... cute...sweet...adorable and crazy weird family...
I can never forget this forum...

and above all I cant say Good bye to this forum...

aww I will come back here to talk on our CC...our weird family's CC...
Edited by LuvuKhushi - 10 years ago
DraculaGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Chhanchhan forum may not be big forum as other but it'll always gonna stay close to my heart...

i learn may thing form here...become sizler from newbie...discussed many thing...

but most important found a new life here as my craziest weird family...

my life my family my friends...

so i can not say bye to this forum

Edited by cruze - 10 years ago
princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: CrazyAmie

Omg i will miss dis forum
i made a crazy family here, had lots of fun nd met with crazy but sweet ppl

ok dnt want to say bye

aww i met u here and i became friends with u here! its a special place just for the friends it gave me! 🤗

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Hey Sunara ... can understand how you feel ... it always does pinch leaving a familiar place.
I liked this forum because it was so peaceful ... we were a small group because CC was a small show, but we had a good time and after the crazy IPK forum, I actually enjoyed this place a lot more. It felt more personal because I knew and interacted with almost everybody here.

I will miss this place and all the crazy fun lovely people I met here. Hope we will all continue to meet and have fun in the new Rangrasiya forum 😃

So goodbye to all Chhanchhanians turned RRA inmates 😆 ... we're now full fledged Rangrasiyans ... let's rock the RR forum! 

princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: LuvuKhushi

awww Sunara... just heard about your Good bye post from Aurin.. i felt so bad without reading what you have written...

I know about you and I can understand what you are feeling reading your post...

For me..awww I just love CC forum allot even though show didnt go well...

but i got a wonderful...lovely... cute...sweet...adorable and crazy weird family...
I can never forget this forum...

and above all I cant say Good bye to this forum...

aww I will come back here to talk on our CC...our weird family's CC...

aww Dhanu! u i knew from earlier in San new show thread in IPK forum, but we became really good friends over here and aww it was amazing the crazy things we did afterwards! 🤗
so yes the best thing about this forum is the set of awesome friends it gave me! ❤️

Usually inactive forums close down Dhanu, that is why i asked.. Sanaya's other 2 forums r very very active, sometimes even more than half of the live show forums. So they get to remain open for the members..
Let's see about CC.. cz Sanaya is a special person.. She is the only 1 with 4 open forums right now!

LuvuKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: princessunara

aww Dhanu! u i knew from earlier in San new show thread in IPK forum, but we became really good friends over here and aww it was amazing the crazy things we did afterwards! 🤗
so yes the best thing about this forum is the set of awesome friends it gave me! ❤️

Usually inactive forums close down Dhanu, that is why i asked.. Sanaya's other 2 forums r very very active, sometimes even more than half of the live show forums. So they get to remain open for the members..
Let's see about CC.. cz Sanaya is a special person.. She is the only 1 with 4 open forums right now!

yeah we got to know on IPK forum n got closed during CC thru IF, emails n fb... 😳 😳 😳
but truly this forum gave such a crazy sweet hearts...

about inactive forums...awww so more chances are thr na...
lets see..
but we will be busy with our show n daily post so no worries..we can meet all our chhanchhanians on RR forum...

CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Okay I am going to miss this forum ALOT.. 😭😭 Regardless of the show.. We had MANY MANY happy times here.. 😭 😭 I made GREAT friends here. 😭😭
I will miss you all dearly my CC family..!! 🤗  🤗 Mwaaa! ❤️ 😭😭
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Nice post sunara...Hello hi hi RR forum & bye bye CC forum :( I got lots of friends here so thx 2 CC forum 😊