Cinnamonn thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey im Aria i waited sooo long for this forum to open and its open so im so happy i cant wait for Rang rasiya to air eeeppp im sooo happy πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
i make vm's also i upload screencaps daily i have a fb where i upload epi of other shows daily with screncaps http://www.facebook.com/pages/Vihaan-Rachna-And-Raj-Sarita-And-Jodha-Akbar-And-Ayaan-Humeria/621498581201076 so thats what i'll be doing in this forum i cant wait to make new friends also im going to be very active here love rang raisya cant wait til mondayπŸ˜ƒ

ohhh let me introduce myself
im aria im 19 aslo im married to the worlds best,handsome stubbon,arrogrant husband
i love  danceing  and singing and my fave telly wood actress are Paridhi sharma,sanaya irani,suhasi dhami,mahima makwana,shurti kanwar,shruti kandpal,sana sheikh.ekta kaul.

hope to meet new friends πŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoorLuvsSanaya thumbnail
Hi dear...welcome to Rang Rasiya forum πŸ€—
Hope you enjoy here. πŸ˜›I m Noor. 😊
Hey i shocked u r just 19 and u married 😲 young bride Haan 😳
SanayaFlawless thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hiii Aria
Welcome to RR forum <33
FascinatingSanz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hi dear 
welcome to RR forum 

Cinnamonn thumbnail
i love the warm welcomes
LuvuKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hello Aria..I'm Dhanu..
happy to hear that you upload screen caps of daily epis...
we too do that..soon after every episode..
so lets do together...
another member Cruze will join us...
Cinnamonn thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NoorLuvsSanaya

Hi dear...welcome to Rang Rasiya forum πŸ€—
Hope you enjoy here. πŸ˜›I m Noor. 😊
Hey i shocked u r just 19 and u married 😲 young bride Haan 😳

yeah we got married early we loved each other since we were younger i was 16 he was 18 but we never crossed that line welll all the lines we didnt cross  he's 21 now and  we love each other alot 
our familes are respected ppl and their would not have tolerate our behavior i disliked my husbnd alot when i was 16 i kinda still do now but i love him still πŸ˜³ he's challenging i am as well we differnt from each other but e compatable πŸ˜³
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hello Aria. Looking forward to seeing your daily caps. Hoping for great ones of Rudra and Paro.
NoorLuvsSanaya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ariarai

yeah we got married early we loved each other since we were younger i was 16 he was 18 but we never crossed that line welll all the lines we didnt cross he's 21 now and we love each other alot
our familes are respected ppl and their would not have tolerate our behavior i disliked my husbnd alot when i was 16 i kinda still do now but i love him still😳he's challenging i am as well we differnt from each other but e compatable😳

Aweee shooo sweet.May you both live always happy and together.
aroojarain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hi dear..
welcome to the forum..
em arooj..