In love with Paro & Rudra <3

Posted: 10 years ago
Hi πŸ˜Š
My 1 st post in Rangrasiya forum πŸ˜‰
I loved all the promos of Rang Rasiya But it was these 2 pics who made me a fan of Sanaya & Ashish as a couple β€οΈ 

and after that the sneak peek OMG OMG that was awesome 

Paro and Rudra rock πŸ˜³

and yesterday I saw this new pic  and I am  totally utterly completely In Love with them β€οΈ 

All the best to Sanaya , Ashish and Rangrasiya  πŸ˜Š
Absolutely dear!!
 Although most of us would watch anything with Sanaya in it, it feels so much better when we have this awesome couple to look forward to.. Agree with you, remember the madness that was let loose when the first 2 pics were released..

Never felt so excited for a couple so much even before the show begins..
Originally posted by Msfrootie

Absolutely dear!!
 Although most of us would watch anything with Sanaya in it, it feels so much better when we have this awesome couple to look forward to.. Agree with you, remember the madness that was let loose when the first 2 pics were released..

Never felt so excited for a couple so much even before the show begins..

lol same here I will watch anything have Sanaya in it,,,but as you said it's much better with Sanaya & Ashish 

I remember ,I was talking to Jaya di in FB when I saw the first 2 pics and I told her that I am in love 

and I am so much excited,,,excited that I want to start reading FFs on them 😳 
My feels exactly
these pics are the ones that have made me in awe of them as a couple and i can't wait to see more
  1. Raj Baddhan@RajBaddhan
  2. After #BiggBoss7Finale it's all eyes on #RangRasiya & #BeInteha - @ColorsTV has bn on a roll this year! Which are u looking fwd to most?
  1. Reply
  • RetweetRetweeted
  • Delete
  • FavoriteFavorited
  • More
    • Embed Tweet
    1. -SAMRA-@Shammy_07
    2. @RajBaddhan @ColorsTV Just can't wait for #RangRasiya :DD Are you planning to watch it?
    1. Reply
    • RetweetRetweeted
    • Delete
    • FavoriteFavorited
    • More
      • Embed Tweet
    Details Expand Collapse
  1. 7:47 AM - 28 Dec 13 · Details
    ' data-tweet-id="416958487001055232" data-feedback-key="stream_status_416958487001055232" data-has-parent-tweet="true" data-is-reply-to="true">
    Raj Baddhan@RajBaddhan

@Shammy_07 Yup hun I'm intrigued by the promos x

Edited by sizzlingsanaya - 10 years ago
Nice post Melek πŸ˜³ Paro and Rudra literally burn our screens with their scorching chemistry ,which is visible just by seeing the promos and sneak peak itself  Eagerly awaiting Monday <3 
Agree Melek those first two pics from the looks test got me hooked to the jodi. I just remember thinking that if they sizzle so much in a still picture what are they going to do onscreen. I love the captures from the sneak peak when she's hiding behind him her vulnerability and his strength just shine through. Just perfect.
Originally posted by ayshaomar

My feels exactly
these pics are the ones that have made me in awe of them as a couple and i can't wait to see more

same here 
can't wait to see more 
excellent post ma Melek β€οΈ
Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Nice post Melek πŸ˜³ Paro and Rudra literally burn our screens with their scorching chemistry ,which is visible just by seeing the promos and sneak peak itself  Eagerly awaiting Monday <3 

thanks Abhi πŸ˜³
agree their chemistry is awesome 

waiting