•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
how to comment more than once to keep the ranking high. I've already commented on evry picture of Chavi and videos but to keep the ranking high need many more comments I don't know what can I do to comment more than once.
Thanks a lot in advance😃

Now the weekend summary. I know I've alreday said that but I was a bit disappointed when its comes to Mj & Taara scenes during KC. My expectations were so high after seeing the twitter picture but I got disappointed after seeing whole KC sceen. I know what MJ said that he was there only for dadu was may be just for convince himself and not because of he does not love Taara but stil atleast we should have a scene where MJ get mesmerized by Taara in red saree or something like that. And after friday's episode it is not so convincing anymore that he does realise how much he actually love Taara. And avobe all it seems like Radha is stil alive and will try to get back MJ in her life for sure after she is back. So we need much more Taara Mj bonding while she is away. Hopefully according to the spoiler there will be something big maybe Taara get shot and then MJ finally going to realize that he cannot imagine  his life without Taara.
hey rebecka😊
I know the spoiler pics got all of us crazy... but I liked the way the KC played out, simple . minimal and Mj's reaction was perfect given he is still in confusion and denial!😆

and I  hope to see Mj dreaming abt tara someday😳
Originally posted by bright_star89

hey rebecka😊
I know the spoiler pics got all of us crazy... but I liked the way the KC played out, simple . minimal and Mj's reaction was perfect given he is still in confusion and denial!😆

and I  hope to see Mj dreaming abt tara someday😳
Hi😊
I like your positivity😃 I know MJ is always cute and that can't be denied but ya it was all because of the pictures expections were so high.
Me too and hopefully soon😆
Even I was disappointed!!!!!

I was expecting MJ to get mesmerized by Tara in the red saree!!!!!

Especially since one of my favourite scenes on Television was with the heroine in a red saree!!!!!

But nothing of that sort happened!!!!!

I was surprised ke MJ pe toh koi asar hi nahi huya!!!!!😲

Hey Rebecka,
even i was a bit disappointed and shared the reasons in sehru's post...as it could have enhanced with some more scenes/monologues from MJ's side. But i guess they just showed us tara's oncern n quest to know about her hubby's past and his acceptance of her as wife so no more emphasis on KC scenes...it was shot beautifully too...(forget about kabab mein 2 haddies JR n Meethi😆

well i think after JR's attack n if Tara gets injured in the process, MJ is going to repent high and his hidden/unacknowledged love for Tara may come out more explicitly😉 
Originally posted by sonalp

Hey Rebecka,
even i was a bit disappointed and shared the reasons in sehru's post...as it could have enhanced with some more scenes/monologues from MJ's side. But i guess they just showed us tara's oncern n quest to know about her hubby's past and his acceptance of her as wife so no more emphasis on KC scenes...it was shot beautifully too...(forget about kabab mein 2 haddies JR n Meethi😆

well i think after JR's attack n if Tara gets injured in the process, MJ is going to repent high and his hidden/unacknowledged love for Tara may come out more explicitly😉 

Actually teen haddies!!!!!😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

You forgot Vasu!!!!!!

Originally posted by Shaina_b

Actually teen haddies!!!!!😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

You forgot Vasu!!!!!!

hahaha
achha point out kiya Shaina😆
i'd 4gottenvasu

kabab toh milta/dikhta hai nahi...bas haddiyaan present rehte  hain😆😆
Originally posted by Shaina_b

Even I was disappointed!!!!!

I was expecting MJ to get mesmerized by Tara in the red saree!!!!!

Especially since one of my favourite scenes on Television was with the heroine in a red saree!!!!!

But nothing of that sort happened!!!!!

I was surprised ke MJ pe toh koi asar hi nahi huya!!!!!😲

Agreed😊 
may be asar hua par dekhaya nehi specially as because papa bhi the samne😉
Originally posted by sonalp

Hey Rebecka,

Hi Sonalp😊 
Agreed😊 I was most disappointed of the fact that there were so many people and no one thought about MJ & Taara's privecy and tried to left the lovebird alone for a while😔 
Yes hope it will be something like that😃