||Rangrasiya TRP Thread # 1 | TO BE CLOSED ~~~ - Page 120

Posted: 10 years ago
I am pretty sure the only place this is amongst top 10 is here on IF chaska meter.

The lead heroine is weak, the lead pair has no chemistry and finally the show borrows from earlier shows in terms of track.

How many times have you seen a hero who is always angry because his mother left him? Hero and heroine hate each other initially and then start loving each other.

Heroine is always crying and sacrificing.

There is a villain who either hero or heroine blindly trusts and last but not the least a evil step mother...

Tell me, haven't you seen it 200 times before?
Originally posted by -AkkiLuvsNBT-

STOP

Thats it

This Thread Ends Here

u should PM  mods to close dis thread
other den saying This Thread Ends Here.

Originally posted by TheSnowman

I am pretty sure the only place this is amongst top 10 is here on IF chaska meter.

The lead heroine is weak, the lead pair has no chemistry and finally the show borrows from earlier shows in terms of track.

How many times have you seen a hero who is always angry because his mother left him? Hero and heroine hate each other initially and then start loving each other.

Heroine is always crying and sacrificing.

There is a villain who either hero or heroine blindly trusts and last but not the least a evil step mother...

Tell me, haven't you seen it 200 times before?
YO  you  are  in  the  wrong  thread  uncle ji.   This  thread  has  been  closed  2  months  ago!😆
Originally posted by rockystar22

YO  you  are  in  the  wrong  thread  uncle ji.   This  thread  has  been  closed  2  months  ago!😆
Zeena i dnt understand why dis is still open
TM pm mods to close it
wht r u waiting for?

Akki  ji.
Plzzz   PM   the  MODS  to  close  this  thread  as  it  already  crossed  150 pages  and  is  a  mess  right  now!🤓
Have already PMed  MODS for Thread Closure..I dont have any personal motive to keep this thread open ðŸ˜‰

And hello why are u people even replying those bashing posts ??🤔

Is it that difficult to control ??😳

Originally posted by -AkkiLuvsNBT-

Have already PMed  MODS for Thread Closure..I dont have any personal motive to keep this thread open ðŸ˜‰

And hello why are u people even replying those bashing posts ??🤔

Is it that difficult to control ??😳

hope so red part
u should understand us dat its difficult to control lyk u could not stop urself yesterday frm posting mid's post of BI forum in our TRP thread

Topic crossed 150 pages.

Topic Closed
- RR DT