new buzz for Tarun and Rang rasiya

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

"I am quite positive about my character" - Tarun Khanna

Actor Tarun Khanna who was last seen playing Raavan in Life Ok's Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev, is all set to be come back with a negative role in Colors upcoming show Rangrasiya... http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/18267-i-am-quite-positive-about-my-character-tarun-khanna.htm

TellyBuzz  |     |  188 Views

The good looking and talented actor Tarun Khanna, who was recently seen playing Raavan in Life Ok's popular mytho series Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev, is all set to be seen in Nautanki Films' much awaited show Rangrasiya on Colors. Tarun will be seen playing the main negative lead in the show. TellyBuzz spoke to Tarun to know more about his character and his experience shooting for the show.

Talking about his character, Tarun told TellyBuzz, "I am playing the character of Thakur Tejawat Singh in the show who is of royal blood. He belongs to the family of kings. He is a good guy and he loves his family members as well the people of his city but some unresolved issues with the government has made him turn negative. He is the main catalyst of the story who will take the story forward."

We asked Tarun as how has been your experience playing this character so far and he told us, "It's very challenging. I am speaking a mix of Hindi and Rajasthani languages. Speaking a mixed language becomes more difficult for one to speak. I have to take care of the fact that the regional flavor should remain in my language. Shooting with a moustache has now become like a regular thing for me. Just because my wife doesn't like me having a moustache, I don't keep one but otherwise I would have kept one."  

He further added, "I would love to play main lead characters but they are not coming my way. I was offered a big role in a big show recently for which I told them to wait for a period of 6-8 months but after someday I was told that the channel finds me too negative to play that character. Initially, I was rejected to play the character of Raavan too but later they found me suitable for it. After playing Raavan, I have got much appreciation. So, it's better to leave yourself in the hands of destiny. I really enjoyed playing Raavan and let's see how Rangrasiya will go on now. I am quite positive about my character in the show and feel that people will like it."  

We asked Tarun about his feeling of becoming a father soon. An elated Tarun told us, "I am on cloud 9 these days and taking care of Smriti. I make sure that she takes her food on time. I ensure that she takes dry fruits and glasses of milk which I prepare for her. I keep ice-cream and chocolates and I take her to have pani puri daily. I take her for shopping always and make sure that she never feels that she is looking fat."  

We wish Tarun all the best for his new show!

tfs najmaa

Talking about his character, Tarun told TellyBuzz, "I am playing the character of Thakur Tejawat Singh in the show who is of royal blood. He belongs to the family of kings. He is a good guy and he loves his family members as well the people of his city but some unresolved issues with the government has made him turn negative. He is the main catalyst of the story who will take the story forward."

guess   this could explain the action of the BSD
tfs
congrats tarun
Edited by babycakes23 - 10 years ago