1 YEAR CONTRACT - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
THIS SHOW ONLY HAS A ONE YEAR CONTRACT WITH THE CHANNEL .. HOPE IT DOES NOT END THAT SOON
The initial contract for rangrasiya is for 1 year ...if the show does well , it will be extended ðŸ˜Š FYI the other show ie beintehaa has an inital contract of 6'months ...that does not mean it will end in 6 months ...
Today is a happy day in the forum , lets have positive posts ppl😃
Obviously I didn't expect this news!
Well, lets keep ourselves happy and positive!
I think all shows have one year contracts but then they extend it if viewers appreciates the show.. ðŸ˜³ Hoping and praying our show ROCKS big time..! ðŸ˜Ž 
All the shows usually start with one year contract or a set number of episodes. They are then extended based on the audience's response to the show.
And let's enjoy the show for one year. Judging by the promo and Sanaya and Ashish's acting calibre, I'm pretty sure the show will go for more than one year.
Chill yaar! If the show does really well it will get an extension, the makers did said they're hoping to cross atleast 500 episodes.
Oh so the term is for a year! The episodes should be crisp and worth watch. Period does not matter if the story and screenplay is good with crisp editing. It should create a special place in viewers heart.
Everything is TRP related so lets not talk about its contract and ending before the show even airs lol A business deal between CVs and Channel needs to have a term which can either be extended or shortened depending on the popularity