Will the buzz points be counted?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
The forum has been open only an hour and already 2 pages.. AND the forum's buzzing!
But only Sanaya fans can be seen .. Any Ashish fans?

#Sanayarocks
#RRians rock!

Btw was wondering RR has been tagged in a lot of articles recently.. Will they counted toward the rankings this week? 😃
As per I-F rules, they should be. But ahhh! they have a way of convulating rules especially for...
Hi...huge fan of ashish since his first show gunaho ka devta...he is an amazing actor. 

Dont think it will be because even though the forum is open there is no chaska meter.. I think that  will be only from monday.. So next week we ll be in the run.. Till then lets keep the form buzzing and active..
Originally posted by Alia.tamanna

Hi...huge fan of ashish since his first show gunaho ka devta...he is an amazing actor. 

Hey Tamanna, I know you from our thread on CC forum..  I'm Deepthi..Do ask the other Ashish fans to join in soon, agree with TM I cant find any of the Ashsish fans who were around in our old thread... Its going to be so much fun.. The excitement is palpable..
Originally posted by Msfrootie

Dont think it will be because even though the forum is open there is no chaska meter.. I think that  will be only from monday.. So next week we ll be in the run.. Till then lets keep the form buzzing and active..

We don't have an active Chaska meter but the other Color show starting on Monday does. 😕
i think we will just have to wait ...
They should do. We have a Chaska Meter now too. :)

(Even if they don't, I bet the forum will be buzzing with activity next week, we've already managed this much with just 2 episodes.)

@kbtr. It's funny because it's true. ðŸ˜†
Edited by ..Labyrinth.. - 10 years ago
Posted: 9 years ago
When show started there were few Ashish fans, but now most of the Sanaya fans loving him too...