Ashish and Sanaya have a very UNIQUE Chemistry <33 - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Hello guys..! πŸ˜ƒ 

For me the BEST thing about RangRasiya uptill now is the SIZZLING chemistry between its leads i.e Sanaya and Ashish..!!  

They have a rustic and earthy appeal, dont you think? πŸ˜³

So how many of us, cant wait to see the chemistry unfold from Monday onwards and what do YOU feel about this couple.. ?! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³
Edited by CandYlicious_S - 10 years ago
Its raw and rugged.. i m loving what i m seeing 
Egaerly waiting for Rang rasiya & Sanaya-Aashish chemistry😊
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Its raw and rugged.. i m loving what i m seeing 
Hey πŸ€—  

Yes I love how you wrote. πŸ˜³ Raw and Rugged.. β˜ΊοΈ I know the show is going to be a little violent as there a lot of dishum dishum in the show too.. πŸ˜³ But amidst the sounds of bullets, there is going to be the chime of LOVE and passion πŸ˜³
I love there chemistry from the promos and sneak peak, they're looking promising together as a pair.
yeah Sumi agree... but what i love about this new jodi (uff what we should name this jodi with??) is their eyes... their eyes does speak!!
Originally posted by shonasandy

Egaerly waiting for Rang rasiya & Sanaya-Aashish chemistry😊
Yes shona.. πŸ˜³ really excited. πŸ˜³
Originally posted by CandYlicious_S

Hey πŸ€—  

Yes I love how you wrote. πŸ˜³ Raw and Rugged.. β˜ΊοΈ I know the show is going to be a little violent as there a lot of dishum dishum in the show too.. πŸ˜³ But amidst the sounds of bullets, there is going to be the chime of LOVE and passion πŸ˜³

I know there will b lot of tears and angst but passion will be awesome to watch πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³
Anyone knows the jodi name? 
Originally posted by Lemonsunrise

I love there chemistry from the promos and sneak peak, they're looking promising together as a pair.
Yes they sure do.. πŸ˜³ Hope they ROCK the TV screens.. <3
Candy!! πŸ€— I'm finally catching you up here just because of Sanaya's new show! πŸ€—

I hope you don't disappear again! 😈 🀣

And yes, coming to the topic, I want Sanaya-Ashish'c Chemistry to be a sizzling one After all they are the leads of RR!