Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

I'm going to break your arm...he was going at Aishwarya

JodhaBai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Salman the brute
(btw, there are tons and tons of stories like this about him)

Excerpts from an interview with Khalid Mahomed...

I left ToI because it wasn't the same, and I wasn't cut out for the [Filmfare] awards. They were death. Nine years. I would give all the credit [for the award] to [group president] Pradeep Guha, while I was the Kathakali dancer there, going mad. The last year that I was there, in 2002, I had an accident [before the awards]. It happened because I went to invite Raakhee, my driver was upset that it was late, and boom [I had an accident]. I had to go through surgery and my arm was in a cast. My colleagues asked me to come for the function. What I had to do was cueing-this one is coming in, so that one had to be there. It all had to be politically right.

What happened at the function?

Salman Khan came up to me and said, I'm going to break your other arm', because he was going at Aishwarya Rai [Mohamed, in his role as editor, had stopped Khan from going up to Rai]. Her brother and everyone had walked off and I had to handle it. It was Rishi [Kapoor] who actually pulled him aside. Salman then told me, Maroonga.' It was horrible.''

http://www.openthemagazine.com/article/art-culture/the-weariness-of-khalid-mohamed

Edited by JodhaBai - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
salman was obsessed with ash...i only could figure out this from the article...
but actually what is the actual story abt the function...and what function was it?

BW world friendship and relationships are never lost lasting...and Bachchans are annoying...dimple was very rude...
I miss that violent Carrot ❤️
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I wud have loved to both Khalid and Salman fight.. Of course Khalid wud have forgotten his Hinglish ..a dn Salman might have spent a night in locker.. 

Thats even more funny 😉
JodhaBai thumbnail
[quote]BW world friendship and relationships are never lost lasting...and Bachchans are annoying...dimple was very rude..[/quote]
What exactly did Bachchan's do wrong based on this article?
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nothing new this guys been abusive to his girlfriends and been a bully/gunda to everyone around . Such a bad influence cant believe guys look upto him they should be ashamed and it only speaks about thr caliber. His being human is only a sham to recover for his abusive personality and he goes on bigg boss to give moral lessons to contestants hypocrite!!
Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
it was at the Filmfare awards...Aish won the best actress and Salman was there wanting to meet her..she had to sneak out of the event because of him...rumour has it that Salman was the reason her one arm was bandaged...I wonder why Salman's family never interfered...they let him do what he wants..😕
Sophz thumbnail
Umm whats the point of this topic again? Why bring up something that happened ages ago?!! Ash's fans really love to bring up Salman's name everywhere lol can't blame them anything with Salman sells!
JodhaBai thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sophz

Umm whats the point of this topic again? Why bring up something that happened ages ago?!! Ash's fans really love to bring up Salman's name everywhere lol can't blame them anything with Salman sells!

Abusing a woman is something that should never be forgotten.  Of course, brainless steroid head fans will forgive anything.

But for your information the article is a NEW a article that was published in OPEN Mag this week.  If you bothered to read article you would have noticed. 

And its Ash fans who want to avoid everything steroid head unless its something to do with abuse because its important.  
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
stupid article I can hardly understand whats written in it. bt i totally understand why this article was posted. yesterday was his bday so to spoil the mood of his fans u posted it than. salman has moved on in his life he is immensely successful, doing great and he doesnt use people to gain anything. i think its time aish fans to move on she is married now for gods sake and even though she isnt married to the greatest actor, her mil is a control freak and she no longer works thats ok there is no need to be jealous of salmans success. she is a mommy now thats a great archievement and she does commercials for loreal and what not.