Betterose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Tears of joy from comic relief!!!!  Today I have decided to forgive the cvs😆

I do not want to😭😭😭 Like this anymore. The one year dose of bitter painful tracks were hard enough to swallow.

Hope this is more a comedy track than senseless drama crap and I want madhu and Krk to end up becoming the best of friends

By the way VD you rocked it today.⭐️⭐️⭐️

PS : And wasn't, this better without the on location videos. The surprise element made this more enjoyable.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I do not watch any on location video or any segment. Rarely once in a full moon day I follow it else I do not see this. It is better to see direct episode then it is all together more enjoyable and today it was really most enjoyable with no article on KRK characterisation from before.
Betterose thumbnail
Originally posted by: beautiful_heart

I do not watch any on location video or any segment. Rarely once in a full moon day I follow it else I do not see this. It is better to see direct episode then it is all together more enjoyable and today it was really most enjoyable with no article on KRK characterisation from before.

I totally agree with u on the on location videos. They kill the surprise element, and I am going to assume put additional pressure on actors directors and the team to not make mistakes. Imagine in today's epi, that we all enjoyed, Vivian is under stress to perform with other cameras in the face.
Improvisation, creativity surprise elements all killed...
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Betterose

Tears of joy from comic relief!!!!  Today I have decided to forgive the cvs😆

I do not want to😭😭😭 Like this anymore. The one year dose of bitter painful tracks were hard enough to swallow.

Hope this is more a comedy track than senseless drama crap and I want madhu and Krk to end up becoming the best of friends

By the way VD you rocked it today.⭐️⭐️⭐️

PS : And wasn't, this better without the on location videos. The surprise element made this more enjoyable.

Tears tears tears

Very good post.😆😳
._SudiptA_. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
really after a long tym I enjoyed our show a lottt...it was a Fadooo epi!!
nice post dear...!
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
yes we really need a long comic track now
enough of drama and boring saas bahu torture
i mean pabo making madhu do nivarans
Bharathi_R thumbnail
Originally posted by: Betterose

I totally agree with u on the on location videos. They kill the surprise element, and I am going to assume put additional pressure on actors directors and the team to not make mistakes. Imagine in today's epi, that we all enjoyed, Vivian is under stress to perform with other cameras in the face.
Improvisation, creativity surprise elements all killed...

i also agree with you both... Edited by Bharathi_R - 10 years ago