Bigg Boss Saath 7

Gauhar will do anything to win - VJ Andy

KoffeeLover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Evicted contestant Andy has called his once good friend Gauhar Khan as the provoker of fights in the house of "Bigg Boss 7."

The entertainer was ousted from the house on Wednesday as a part of the mid week elimination, which led to Gauhar, Tanisha, Ajaz and Sangram becoming the top four finalist of the show.

Post his exit, Andy has spoken about co-contestant Gauhar, who he believes strictly concentrates on winning. "Gauahar wants to win the game anyhow and she always focused on winning. Whether, it was a task or whether she's a 'sanchalak' (supervisor) in the game, her target is always to win the game. She will do anything to win the game," The Times of India quoted Andy.

"And we all got to know it when we saw the yojna (nomination planning) clip wherein Ajaz was highlighted and was blamed for everything but Gauahar without saying anything directly, actually sent across her message to Ajaz. She doesn't speak directly she actually insinuates people."

Andy's equation with Gauhar has been rough ever since the entertainer got personal and revealed her personal items on national television. The incident further led to the model's boyfriend Kushal Tandon getting violent with Andy, after which Kushal was asked to leave the house.

• FOLLOW US
  • Google Plus

In the past week, Andy and Gauhar were seen attempting to rekindle their friendship, but things remained cold as Andy termed Gauhar a 'Liar' prior to his eviction from the house.

Regarding Gauhar-Kushal romance, Andy said: "I am nobody to judge, but I find Kushal immature in a lot of ways. He needs to grow up. On the other hand, since I have known Gauahar and the kind of person she is, I don't understand their relationship or them being together," according to Daily News Analysis.

The entertainer's friendly equation with actress Tanisha Mukherjee was one of the positive elements in the house. The duo often played pranks together and were seen comforting each other in times of crisis.

Rooting for the actress' win, he said, "Tanishaa and me were the 'jallad jodi' (evil pair) and in the last three weeks, we started bonding again. She has been through a lot like me, so I want her to win." Andy further explained that Sangram Singh was his next favorite.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koovs thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
he is absolutely right...such a liar, hypocritical gautanki
Awesome_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Luk who's talking...Andy first Luk into mirror before u comment on such issues...
Every knows to wat extent Andy will go to win even small task..
Andy made poor Asif to sniff his undies ...
He wanted to cut kamyas dauhters foto..
It was him who askd kamya to not give breakfast to armaan durng currency task..
This guy even showed gauhars lingerie on national TV in the name of task...
Andy does all types of cheap acts to winn even a small task and now he blames gauhar...
And who can forget how he whines and blaberr if he loses a task or sum1 doesn't vote him for captaincy...
Andy u are d typical psycho whine baby..who will go to anyyy anyyy extent to win task...
Edited by brangs - 10 years ago
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Andy's absolutely spot on.

A contestant who forgot & forgave everyone. A humble & nice soul who always spread happiness around.  Andy, You are winner for many of us. Loved you in BB7. 😃

May you get lot of happiness & success in life!!
NancyAjram thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I do not see what is wrong with holding the desire to win?! 
~~~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
My Dil ka saccha andy!! ðŸ¤—
Aly.101 thumbnail
Kitni baar yeh article post karni yaar? 😕
shalinii173 thumbnail
Absolutely right. That fake hypocrite drama queen will go to any extend to win 😕
Forever-KA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Can you just shut up now you disgusting dhol?
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
angoor khate ha jaane man ðŸ˜†