Bigg Boss Saath 7

Gauhar will do anything to win - VJ Andy - Page 2

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Yes Andy Gauhar will do anything to win and u did everything to lose didn't u? Displayed ur frnds lingerie to the cams, betrayed ur friend time and again, kept switching loyalty, smirked at other ppl's misery, mocked ppl's medical condition, screamed murder every time u were nominated or not chosen captain and last but not the least by continuously displaying ur 'English humor'. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
They all have done everything to win. But when they get out earlier than anticipated, they start singing a different tune. Andy is no different. Every season, same story or should I say same shite different pile. πŸ˜†
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

They all have done everything to win. But when they get out earlier than anticipated, they start singing a different tune. Andy is no different. Every season, same story or should I say same shite different pile. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† as if khud jeetne nahe charity karne aye the
public chaman nahe ha anda πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
katherine123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wow! Andy you are saying this, after all that you did to Gauhar! I started liking you again... Now I hate you again!
Blackwater thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: brangs

Luk who's talking...Andy first Luk into mirror before u comment on such issues...

Every knows to wat extent Andy will go to win even small task..
Andy made poor Asif to sniff his undies ...
He wanted to cut kamyas dauhters foto..
It was him who askd kamya to not give breakfast to armaan durng currency task..
This guy even showed gauhars lingerie on national TV in the name of task...
Andy does all types of cheap acts to winn even a small task and now he blames gauhar...
And who can forget how he whines and blaberr if he loses a task or sum1 doesn't vote him for captaincy...
Andy u are d typical psycho whine baby..who will go to anyyy anyyy extent to win task...

absolutely correct...πŸ‘
pk14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: khamosshhh

Yes Andy Gauhar will do anything to win and u did everything to lose didn't u? Displayed ur frnds lingerie to the cams, betrayed ur friend time and again, kept switching loyalty, smirked at other ppl's misery, mocked ppl's medical condition, screamed murder every time u were nominated or not chosen captain and last but not the least by continuously displaying ur 'English humor'. 

πŸ‘very well said ... like gauhar will do anything to win and baki k bycharay innocents inho nay kabi kuch ghalat kia hi nae... inkay to moon may fidar tha and they were as pure as child ...🀒
Andy is looser indeed  he changed his side after watching Salman khan's behaviour towards kushal and gauhar ... they always bahsed her ... 🀒
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Andy's sooo jealous!! 
liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You are absolutely right Andy!

I think Gauhar is the worst  and the most dirtiest player of all seasons