Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
nOTE - SPOILER ALERT

My 2 cents - it is aamir show all d way the way he played sahir n samar was outstanding. He makes me feel for samar so much.

N the best scene of the movie where jai thinks aamir is samar but when he gets punched by him to come to know he is sahir. That was such a epic moment. Fantastic acting by aamir. He deserves award for it.

Kat she have short role. But she was so good. Her hindi dialogue delievery looked so improved n kamli whole theatre whistled even after the end of the song. We cant blink the eye for a nano second she was so good.

Abhi oh common dude when he n uday appeared we all yawned in theatre 🤣 he was so pathetic..

Now cmng to plot the story is simply awesome. Best dhoom movie. It was so gripping. I cant takeout my eyes from the movie ( i took off my eyes when that two monkeys appeared without aamir in that frame ). aamir was top class n deserves best actor in my opinion.

n that kid actor was superb too loved the movie.

Rating - 4 stars out of 5
Which Dhoom 3 was this?, cause the one I watched nearly put me to sleep.
Ponga.Pandit2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
finally an unbiased opinion...but abhishek and uday were not that bad
i agree with your review i love aamir he ruled the show and katrina was rocking in all her scenes. her songs met huge cheer from audience. watching malang and kamli on big screen is an experience it looks beautiful. uday was annoying but little funny.😆 abhishek was pathetic like robot i yawned too when he came on screen.🥱
Kyu be nautanki?
tune to film nhi dekhni thi? 😛
Karenina thumbnail
Aamir was AWFUL in Dhoom 3. Star power and goodwill aside--Aamir was too much as Samar and too constipated as Sahir.