Gauahar can do anything to win Bigg Boss 7: VJ Andy

Vijaya Tiwari,TNN | Dec 26, 2013, 12.00 AM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A
Andy
Bigg Boss season 7's most entertaining contestant VJ Andy, who entertained one and all with his comic skills was eliminated last night from the Bigg boss house. 

Though Andy's elimination came as a shocking news to many, he on the other hand is happy being able to reach the top 5. 

"I am not at all disappointed, am actually happy being able to spent 101 days inside the Bigg Boss house and reach the Top 5. I consider it as an achievement, that I could stay for so long. And as far as finale is considered, I will be definately be a part of it," said Andy 

The 33-year-old stylist, who spent 101 days inside the house, says Bigg Boss inmate Gauahar Khan insinuates people and can do anything to win the game. "Gauahar wants to win the game any how and she always focused on winning. Whether, it was a task or whether she's a sanchalak in the game, her target is always to win the game. She will do anything to win the game. And we all got to know it when we saw the yojna (nomination planning) clip wherein Ajaz was highlighted and was blamed for everything but Gauahar without saying anything directly, actually sent across her message to Ajaz. She doesn't speak directly she actually insinuates people," said Andy after his elimination. 
READ: Shocking mid-week elimination: VJ Andy out of Bigg Boss 7
VJ Andy, who is also known as Anand Vijay Kumar, feels that Gauahar's closeness towards Kushal affected all her relationships, "I feel that its bound to happen when two people are in a relationship they listen to each other but unfortunately Gauahar's closeness towards Kushal affected all her relationships and which led to many fights in the house."

Tanisha was 100% right that she never talk bad about others directly πŸ‘πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy111 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
He seems to be plain jealous  frankly.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ravibans

Vijaya Tiwari,TNN | Dec 26, 2013, 12.00 AM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A
Andy
Bigg Boss season 7's most entertaining contestant VJ Andy, who entertained one and all with his comic skills was eliminated last night from the Bigg boss house. 

Though Andy's elimination came as a shocking news to many, he on the other hand is happy being able to reach the top 5. 

"I am not at all disappointed, am actually happy being able to spent 101 days inside the Bigg Boss house and reach the Top 5. I consider it as an achievement, that I could stay for so long. And as far as finale is considered, I will be definately be a part of it," said Andy 

The 33-year-old stylist, who spent 101 days inside the house, says Bigg Boss inmate Gauahar Khan insinuates people and can do anything to win the game. "Gauahar wants to win the game any how and she always focused on winning. Whether, it was a task or whether she's a sanchalak in the game, her target is always to win the game. She will do anything to win the game. And we all got to know it when we saw the yojna (nomination planning) clip wherein Ajaz was highlighted and was blamed for everything but Gauahar without saying anything directly, actually sent across her message to Ajaz. She doesn't speak directly she actually insinuates people," said Andy after his elimination. 
READ: Shocking mid-week elimination: VJ Andy out of Bigg Boss 7
VJ Andy, who is also known as Anand Vijay Kumar, feels that Gauahar's closeness towards Kushal affected all her relationships, "I feel that its bound to happen when two people are in a relationship they listen to each other but unfortunately Gauahar's closeness towards Kushal affected all her relationships and which led to many fights in the house."

Tanisha was 100% right that she never talk bad about others directly πŸ‘πŸ‘

LOL nd how does dat make tanisha 100% correct. He is just parroting what Tanisha has said. πŸ˜†

Anyways once again Andy making statements on assumption than actual proof and he sounds so much like Tanisha.

Chalo it just shows how right Gauhar was that ppl need to show her in the negative in order to show themselves good, but sadly it make them looking worse.
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸΌ Andy missing you in BB !!

And also, 100% correct with whatever you said.. Everyone says the same thing after coming out except Sophia ! πŸ˜† ..

Way to go ! Tani FTW ! πŸ˜ƒ
march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
everyone gone to win...so what...did andy goes in bogboss to picnic or what...he always to yell for each task...she is giving her 100%..u should have given 200%
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
what is the wrong if u r in the game and u wants to win ? 
what ? when u r in a race u dont want to win?...or when u r giving a exam u dont focus on scoring much ? 
i cant understand what is the problem in wanting to win ?

falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
i think everyone in the house went there to spend holidays not to win it...
so if its true then gauhar should win...
TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Khisyani Andy khamba noche...meow🀣🀣🀣 Edited by TheBigTamasha - 10 years ago
-Subah- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Believe me, NOW if Andy spoke in support of Gauhar and against Tanisha. Tabh scene kuch aur hota.. All the Gauhar bhakts would say, VJ ANDY should be the NEXT BB8 host! He's so unbiased, unpartial, dared to speak the truth and raise voice against Bollywood Biggies !! 
πŸ‘ For VJ Andy! 

#WeWantAndyasBB8Host πŸ˜‰

Bechaara ANDY..he lost the GOLDEN Chance of hosting BB8 πŸ˜­ πŸ€’  πŸ˜†
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Atleast from day 1 Gauhar and Sangram claiming she came here to win! Unlike others who just pretend they came for other reasons bla bla bla!