Karan Singh Grover to be replaced in Qubool Hai

Neha Maheshwri,TNN | Dec 26, 2013, 12.00 AM IST
Share More
A
A
Karan Singh Grover to be replaced in Qubool Hai
Karan Singh Grover

RELATED

Yet another TV actor has been shown the door for unprofessionalism. This time, it's Karan Singh Grover, the male lead of Qubool Hai.

Says a source associated with the show, "Karan has a history of being unprofessional. He had done the same thing during Dill Mill Gayye, a show he left at its peak. While shooting forQubool Hai, Karan would either report to the shoot late or sometimes he wouldn't turn up at all.

READ: Sunayana Fozdar in Qubool Hai!

Even when he came, he would shoot for a few hours and leave. He has been extremely unprofessional for the past few months, and that is the primary reason for his replacement. The production house had a difficult time altering the storyline constantly due to his unavailability. He would cite illness and then, we would get to know that he is holidaying. The story is going to reach a high point and at such a time, this kind of behaviour is not acceptable."

ALSO READ: TV's cute, hot & sweet jodis 2013

Ajay Bhalwankar, content head of the channel, confirmed the news, "No actor can hold shoots or dictate their terms and conditions to an extent that it hampers the show. We have initiated legal action against him." Karan could not be reached. We were told that he was out of town.

Exclusive: Karan Singh Grover quits Qubool Hai'

26th December 2013    0:23
@lbaddhan Lakh@bizasialive.com

Karan Singh Grover

Karan Singh Grover

Lead actor of ZEE TV's hit show Qubool Hai', Karan Singh Grover has sensationally quit the show.

Grover who played the character of Asad since its launch last year, has been rumoured to be unhappy with the show due to differences with the producer, 4Lions.

Sources at Times Of India have branded the actor "unprofessional" for taking excessive time off from the show. The report said he was calling in sick to work but was spotted holidaying.

Grover talking exclusively to BizAsia confirmed his departure from the show. He added, "Yes. I would appreciate if you don't believe all the crap that is going to be said about me tomorrow." Asked, why he was leaving the show, he said, "Will give an official statement soon."

Sounding bitter about his decision to leave, he said, "I was just waiting to see how low they can go."

Ajay Bhalwankar, content head of the channel, confirmed the news to Times Of India, "No actor can hold shoots or dictate their terms and conditions to an extent that it hampers the show. We have initiated legal action against him."

The channel will soon announce a new actor who will take over the role as Asad on the show.

http://www.media247.co.uk/bizasia/exclusive-karan-singh-grover-quits-qubool-hai

Saas Bahu aur Saazish  406,728 like this
20 seconds ago  
  • "No comments" says GUL KHAN producer of QUBOOL HAI on K aran singh grover leaving the show !!

Ksg confirmed he has has left qubool hai !!

Raqesh Vashisth steps into Karan Singh Grover's shoes

Navya Malini,TNN | Dec 28, 2013, 12.00 AM IST
Share More
A
A
Raqesh Vashisth steps into Karan Singh Grover's shoes
Raqesh Vashisth

RELATED

In a new twist to the 'Qubool Hai' story, actorRaqesh Vashisth will be replacing Karan Singh Grover as the new lead. While there was buzz that the channel wanted Gurmeet Choudhary, Barun Sobti, Mishal Raheja and Kushal Tandon, Raqesh got lucky. 

READ: Karan Singh Grover to be replaced in Qubool Hai

The billion rupee question is will the actor, who is also doing 'Nach Baliye 6', manage to create an impact? The news came as a "pleasant surprise" to Raqesh who was on a promotional tour. "I just had a call from the production house three - four days back about the offer. I was hoping I will be offered a new character on the show and not be stepping into Karan's shoes. However, the story would have gone haywire if that had to happen," says an elated Raqesh who seemed to have got a perfect New Year's gift in advance. "I came to know that I'd be playing Asad's role after my Ahmedabad trip.

ALSO READ: Replacements continue on prime time TV

In fact, Karan (Singh Grover) who's a good friend, told me, 'you'll fit the role'. I've always wanted to work with Gul Khan whose heroes are well etched out and when lady luck knocks at your door you don't say no," he says.

Kindly Keep all discussions and articles related to Karan's ouster or NOT HERE ...all other posts will be closed or merged to this thread -QH DT
Edited by Armu4eva - 6 years ago
57 Likes this
Posted: 6 years ago
The goes my christmas
6 Likes this
dont believe this article
3 Likes this
Who is this source?! ROFL Edited by -KSGsmitten- - 6 years ago
1 Likes this
Broken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken Heart
soo sad.Cry

0 Likes this
What the hell?

Is it true? Like seriously?
Karan is getting replaced? Someone pinch me please!

Although I am doubtful about that vacationing part, hair part...but how can he be so unprofessional that he will be REPLACED?

God! Hope it isn't true!Cry
11 Likes this
Please tell me TOI isn't always right! Cry So I'm LOL
0 Likes this
again?!?! how many times they going to replace Karan??? Wacko
1 Likes this