If not me then it has to be Tanisha- VJ ANDY!!! - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
what happened to sangram, BFF... nice way to promote tanisha.

Go Andy.. 

Go Andy.. 

kisi ko mirchi lagi to hum kya kare.
Andy, you played well and most of us ended up crying when you got evicted.
You rock, Andy!
Originally posted by AlayneStone

its so funny with that fandom, they post their homicidal urges in one thread and the whole fandom "likes" it, they post very sexist and misogynistic comments in another thread and the fandom laps it up, then the same people start their women empowerment rants when it suits their agendas..

they post homophobic comments to bash contestants in one thread and then go on and on about LGBT rights social crusade in another..

the list goes on and on..

truly like idol like fans

Yeah unfortunately their views are only the ones to convenience their idol. The same views are fine in one situation but not in the other.

Exactly like their idol who will justify anything that goes against her but is fine if it happens to someone else.
Thankfully Andy knows that among Gauhar n Tani its Tani who is praiseworthy. 
Wonder why all evicted ones praise Tani and give a miss to Gauhar?
Originally posted by girlie_giggles

Andy, you played well and most of us ended up crying when you got evicted.
You rock, Andy!

🤣 I'm sorry who are these losers who cried? Please tell them to stay indoors, this world can be a very mean place 😈

On the topic: It's a shame I actually used to like Andy before he entered Bigg Boss. Poor guy has dug himself a hole by siding with Tanisha! No wonder he got evicted. He actually had a shot to win the title but that's what you got making friends with a doormat. 😳
"If not me then it has to be Tanisha. She has been the most consistent person in the house from day one. People have said so many things about her, ganged up against her but she never lost her sanity. Tanisha has worked very hard to be in the house," Andy said.
👏
This is exactly why Tani is my winner too. You go girl. Even if you don't win, you have won many hearts and fans and that is a big achievement considering you came in the house with almost nil fan base in fact people would have actually disliked you before you stepped into the house considering they thought of you as the non-talented, no-persoanlity li'l sister of super star Kajol. Today you are liked/loved by many and being loved in itself is a bigger achievement than being successful.
Tanisha is a doormat, bimbo and insecure woman. Nothing else!
Yes Tanisha should win. She is most deserving.