Friend to Friend talk... Coffee with KBS

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey Guys, KBS here... I didn't know about this forum but someone adviced me to post my doubt here

Coming directly to the point:

There is a guys name Parth, who is my Dad's, brother-in-law's friend son... Gosh this is crazy!!! He is an IIT student... Enough intro.

He is just my friend, no feeling from my side... but my mom and masi are hell bent on poking me to like him... disgusting I know!!!!

I know, no one is perfect, it's not like I want a prince, riding a horse with a diamond ring and roses but I just feel he is not for me, but he is perfect, he is a dream guy of any girl...

Do the DHAK! Dhaks!! really happen when you we fall in love, can we really feel the person around us, like is it all true ya sirf fictional hai... ARSHINESS

I don't want to hurt him, he is the best guy, I tried to refuse him but he said that I should take time to think... What to do...

I am sure what I feel for him is not love... there is no symptoms of love...

He is my friend, I like talking to him, I can share everything with him... but what should I do?

Tell me, I don't know... but I thought when I will find my soul-mate, there will something special in it... I can't describe in words, I am hesitant right now!

What should I do?

I know many of you will be laughing... don't please... help me out...

He is all mushy like... always interrogating to me about this and that...

"did u ate?"
 "Sleep well"
"Why are you not talking?"

and all this didn't suit well with me... its irritate me, is this love... hell

Gosh help me out, *face palming*

LOVE
KBS
your dad's , brotherinlaw is your uncles, son? so he is your cousin.. LOL anyway ..
that kind of mushy stuff like they suddenly have an interest in your sleeping and eating .. is lame because in my opinion care like that doesn't suddenly appear .. genuine care takes time and when it happens you will appreciate it and look forward to it and care about them as well. 

However i'll cut him some slack a guy has to start somewhere ... but a social able person would find ways around that by figuring out what you like and don't and get to know you better by ways without making you feel awkward.

Being a social retard is not enough reasons to dismiss someone.. at least not in the first few times. If he still bores you kindly try communicating that to him and if he is unable to adjust then leave him.. who knows he might surprise you and reveal his true ..exciting self.

merry christmas.. i hope santa stocked more then him in the stocking for you tho!! ðŸ˜‰

Edited by TroubleShooter - 10 years ago
Originally posted by TroubleShooter

your dad's , brotherinlaw is your uncles, son? so he is your cousin.. LOL anyway ..
that kind of mushy stuff like they suddenly have an interest in your sleeping and eating .. is lame because in my opinion care like that doesn't suddenly appear .. genuine care takes time and when it happens you will appreciate it and look forward to it and care about them as well. 

However i'll cut him some slack a guy has to start somewhere ... but a social able person would find ways around that by figuring out what you like and don't and get to know you better by ways without making you feel awkward.

Being a social retard is not enough reasons to dismiss someone.. at least not in the first few times. If he still bores you kindly try communicating that to him and if he is unable to adjust then leave him.. who knows he might surprise you and reveal his true ..exciting self.

merry christmas.. i hope santa stocked more then him in the stocking for you tho!! ðŸ˜‰

whats the solution

Kill him or kill myself
talk to him and explain that you find these how was your day? did you sleep ? did you eat? explain that you find that tedious and unnecessary and ask him doesnt he agree that friendship develops over time? And usually the bases of any real relationship 

Considering you do seem to know him and there is no connection from your side.. that would be ample evidence that there is nothing further there left to explore. Generally feelings develop .. and there is soft spot for the person.. you don't seem to have that soft spot for him so I wouldnt hold my breath waiting for an attraction

However for the sake of humanity and your curiosity talk to him gently, maybe he can explain to you why he can't talk to you more openly and what his hopes are and what he thinks is going on in your head! However in your defence both guys and girls these days are more socially aware.. if he never caught the wave then thats his bad luck.
Edited by TroubleShooter - 10 years ago
Originally posted by TroubleShooter

talk to him and explain that you find these how was your day? did you sleep ? did you eat? explain that you find that tedious and unnecessary and ask him doesnt he agree that friendship develops over time? And usually the bases of any real relationship 

Considering you do seem to know him and there is no connection from your side.. that would be ample evidence that there is nothing further there left to explore. Generally feelings develop .. and there is soft spot for the person.. you don't seem to have that soft spot for him so I wouldnt hold my breath waiting for an attraction

However for the sake of humanity and your curiosity talk to him gently, maybe he can explain to you why he can't talk to you more openly and what his hopes are and what he thinks is going on in your head! However in your defence both guys and girls these days are more socially aware.. if he never caught the wave then thats his bad luck.

OK I will try for sure
Originally posted by kajribarunsobti

Aww don't kill urself ..just kill the thing without hurting someone..u can do several things actually. .

1. U can talk to some elder..if ur mom and masi is poking, den u can talk to ur dad about it..tell him the whole thing and how u genuinely don't feel a thing but it all depends on ur cool dad is about all these things. U can taalk to mom about it tho' telling how unhappy u r with this thing.

2. Talk to the boy and tell him politely that u have tried ur best but nothing is helping you to make him like. Tell him you appreciate how he cares about you but somewhere down the line its kinda making you suffocated ..and dis is not what you expecting from a reltionship dat you want to be in. You can also tell him he can get any girl who can genuinely loves and care about him. At the end of the day u dont want that both of u feel dat u r in wrong relation and regret later. u respect his feelings but he shd also do and he can't forcefully make u fall in love.

3. Lol..try to hook up him with ur friend who Is interested in him..I know I know quite manipulating and lame..but if it works for you why not ?

4. Go with flow rite now..ignore his messages, don't respond to him..make him realize u r not interested in any of his things...ultimately he will get fed up and start losing interest in you.

5. Last but not the least..give him time maybe..maybe it just ur brains..give him chance, maybe ur feelings get change towards him. Na love don't happen like dhak dhak and all..try to spend good time with him.why not go for bowling, clubbing, go hang out with him and maybe u will get to see some other side of him which could be totally what u want.

Goodluck with everything...and hope u make best decision..be calm 😊
He's too young for you. Try at least 2 to 3 years older (at least). Guys in this age don't understand 'love' and things and are complete morons (just trying to get in your pants).

You parents are pushing cause they want you to marry him. He studies in IIT, his future is certain. You'll have a rich secure husband.

Sounds good but there are other things too apart from money (like personality, compatibility etc...), so decide with discretion.

In case your parents do figure out you're in a relationship, they'll force you to marry. So don't let them figure out.
Edited by dating_mystery - 10 years ago
Hey dear.. I can totally understand your situation. I can see that you haven't developed any feelings for him so there are hardly any possibilities that in future, you will. So the best option is to talk to the guy and make him understand that this relationship won't work out as to maintain any relationship, love is essential and as you don't love him, there is no chance that it will be a happy relationship. Even if you guys get married, you guys won't be able to keep happy each other. It will hurt him but it's for the best.