Bigg Boss Saath 7

Are we going to miss each other?

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
 I had a lot of fun this season. Everything was just perfect - the season, the lame contestants (yes, they were still perfect!), the biased host, and all our raging hormones going ballistic on their antics. I do have a regret, though - that I broke my much-strongly held chain of my belief that I would never be loyal or committed to any contestant. Ajaz Khan, however, was an exception. But alas! Even he let me down! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

But forget all that, peeps! I had a great time with all of you - Hooligan, Blue-ice, Sunny Leone, Rani, TheBoss, etc. etc. etc. I think I will terribly miss all of you until the next BB season starts.

What are your plans? Will you guys keep in touch with each other? The season is about to end. Damn it! We gotta wait another year before we get back together again this way.

πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piya1702 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Roshan-

I had a lot of fun this season. Everything was just perfect - the season, the lame contestants (yes, they were still perfect!), the biased host, and all our raging hormones going ballistic on their antics. I do have a regret, though - that I broke my much-strongly held chain of my belief that I would never be loyal or committed to any contestant. Ajaz Khan, however, was an exception. But alas! Even he let me down! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

But forget all that, peeps! I had a great time with all of you - Hooligan, Blue-ice, Sunny Leone, Rani, TheBoss, etc. etc. etc. I think I will terribly miss all of you until the next BB season starts.

What are your plans? Will you guys keep in touch with each other? The season is about to end. Damn it! We gotta wait another year before we get back together again this way.

πŸ˜ƒ

Senti but nice postπŸ‘
And as they say "All gud things come to an end"
sadly...πŸ˜”
Gona miss this forum a lottt...
all those bashings,polls,fun,its gonna end after 6 days😭

Edited by Piya1702 - 10 years ago
problogger99 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
For the very first time I was very active here. Thanks unfair salman for that. Nice to meet you all. No bad feeling for tanman fans. At the end of the day its a show nothing else.
Teja_main_hoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I came in the last moment. did had some good time with few of them. hopefully next year. this forum is good when u are not anybody's fan. just watch the show n have fun here  - my mantra. πŸ˜Š
poshtho thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Not really:i miss last season and friends:i want to forget this bias season::and host:
..SunnYaara.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeah i gonna miss all BB forum people i didnt interact with anyone but i love to read their post my fav was cruiser his/her posts are always fun to read the only person i know doesnt mock any contestant...there are many gauhar haters my god i used to laugh at their haterd too on top in the list Tanya.91 omg really this guy/girl hatred gauhar soo much that i wonder how can a person hate a person whom we dont know personally no offence to him/her but i'll miss u tanya...chingaari and firegun their posts too will crack me...not to forget -subah- she unique style to comment i love to read her comments and Godfather he is one liner am amazed how can a person describe a whole situation in one line this are few peoples who left me amazed...though the whole season was baised thanks to salman and BB but this forum is full of fun and i will miss this forum😭  
Edited by impk - 10 years ago
Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
to be frank..NO..i wont miss a lot..coz I was not much active this time!!!
But I still miss last season's forum n those discussions!!!
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
haan im gonna miss all my friends here
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I'm going to miss everything about this season 
So much drama and fun this season 
Hope next season is more action packed ! πŸ₯³
Willy_Wonka. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2