Frequent Posters

inamajar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Good to see you back. Lovely OS
dieforasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Wow...just a wow...I am a big fan of ur writingπŸ‘...And u never leave a chance to prove that...Loved it...😊
Anu567 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Intrigue, suspense, romance...everything in one OS...quite a challenging task...but all in a day's work for our master story teller...Kalyani, a big fan of your work and this one lives up to the amazing collection you have already to your credit. Great stuff! 
Anupama
sman thumbnail

First thing first, I love your choice of song..its my fav too; all songs from that beautiful movie especially "Adayein bhi hai"..

I loved the way you combined IPK dialogues with your mind blowing ones..I can actaully imagine Sarun acting them..Your Kushi is always strong and a pleasure to read her characteristics.. I loved the entire theme of the story and guess this is your best OS till date but my fav will always be PoL ;-)   Please K, write more..missing your stories a lot..

Saiyyu - All the best..hope you pass with flying colors..

dilectus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
"Kalyani ji!"...Rubbing my eyes.."Ui maa!!! YE KAHAN CHUPPI HUI THI!!"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Missed your writing sooo very much!!! And after first few lines, I thought this is a chapter from POL, which you thought could stand alone as an OS. But fir aage padha to samajh aaya ki ye to naya hai..πŸ˜ƒ

Why is Arnav always so spontaneous in judging Khushi?? Tab uska ASR dimag kahan jata hai, pansari ki dukaan par??😑 No private investigation, no saboot, Seedha judge jury and execution...huh😑😑😑

I wish Khushi had made him grovel more for forgivenessπŸ˜’..but fir hamari khushi bitiya bhi to forgiveness ki moorat hain..πŸ˜†

Ant bhala to sab bhala!!!😊

Me likey..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

P.S.- Still waiting for the day when you will be comfortable enough to share ALL of your work on IF, hopefully!!!😊

lalarukh thumbnail
its awesome os...beautifully written...loved it..:)...good to see u after long here kalyani :)
Kishmish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome back Kalyaani ! πŸ€—
momoahmd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ahaan... very well written...
enjoyed reading it...
the whole plot of the story was just amazinggg..
its good to see u back dear...
-aparna- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
*rubs my eyes*
its frm u K?:o
like Meera said...i saw glimpse of PoL in it...and for a moment thought it as a random shot of pol...
I loveee ur Khushii...its areare to read khushi's strong char...
In just one shot u told us a full story...of arhi wid alll d char...shyam..devyani.. La , nk, anji...
Wud love to read more oS's frm u:)

and plz do inform me when u solve ur blog problem:)