Posted: 10 years ago
        imp note -  for pm pls send me buddy request on my this account

abhiya os- lost soul

i was running toward a unknown place or may be known.  running to save a part of mine which had start living again. after the death of my love mathili, in my whole existance of more than 200 years , it always felt dead inside me. i was dead and was waiting for her but she did not come back and as the time passed, my waiting changed into agony. pain and hatterness toward humans. they killed her in front of my eyes, she let them burrent herself alive to save me. it always give me pain inside me. in last 200 years i always loathed myself for her death. i hated my existance. i hated the monster inside me. and then she come in my life. i hate her. but dont know why i always want to be her side. when i first time saw her, i thought my maithili is back but it was my mistake. she was not maithili. but a mare lookalike of her. and i hated her for this. becuse she always remind me of mathili. 

he saw a vission of her and he froze at his place. no, she is going to same place where he lost mathili. why she always do that. she know he care for her. she always played with him. with his emotions. he start running like a wind. he know he have to save her. he had to reach to her before its too late.

i know m doing wrong. it will give him pain. but its important to know him. m wanted to helphim. i cant saw him like this. he hate himself. i always saw him going away from himself.  i dont know his relation with mathili. but i have to know. so m here to find about the reason. he is mystry for everyone.  so i choose this place. i know he will come to save me. but this time i will put my self in that situation so he hv to show his true self. and i know what i should hv do.
she put fire arround herself. the place start burning again after 200 years. abhay run toward that place. he was beyond shocked to see her. she was screaming his name. it was do and die for him. he know where it will end.  but without any care he run toward him. he about to reach to her but fire cought him. he fall down. he tried to reach to her but it was imposible for him to reach to her in human form. his vission changed. he saw someone else on his place screaming a name. he could not hear anything but as he shifted his eyes in front of him, he become numb. he saw her, her mathili burning in fire screaming his long lost name " abheyndra save me". and that person tried to reach to her but he failed. her mathili died in that fire. and that person turn toward him. he could see his mirror image standing infront of him. that person spoke" why abhay. why r u waiting. u can save her.  abheyndra and mathili burn in that fire abhay. abhyendra could not save her because he was human but u r not. u hv power pls abhay, dont let die abhaeyndra and mathili this time. abhaeyndra die in that fire and abhay took birth. dont let him die again abhay. u know how u bear the pain of loosing mathili. u suffer abahy and what u want now, again suffer?  this girl pia is not only a lookalike of mathili but also a part of u. yess abhay, admit it, she had become a part of u. this time it will ur fault if that girl pia die becuse u can save her. dnt be selfish abhay. if u think she will hate u, then let het but pls save her abhay."  next moment pia saw abhay and froze at her place. how she wished its not true. he was standing in that fire. fire was not effecting him. but her eyes struck on his face. he is vampire. she saw his fans. he start moving toward her but she start moving backword. he took her in his arms and in second she was out of that place. as reality struck her, she come down from his arms. she stared toward him. he could feel hatterd in that eys toward him. he tried to move toward her but her word stopped him." u r monster abhay. u r vampire, a blood sucking creature. why abhay, why u did this. dont come near me abhay. i hate u. " saying this she run from that place.
he did not said anything. only he could hear her. her words "u r monster abhay. u r vampire, a blood sucking creature" he know it will come. he dont know why but her words broke him. he fall down his knees. he screamed in agony " why dad, why u save me. i m a monster dad. why u save me"  she heard this. dont know why, but she run toward him. and saw him kneelt down. she could see him. he felt guilty for this. she remember her word " i will remove his pain. why he hate himself." and today she did opposite. she want to remove his pain but then why she did that. her words effect him. she heard again " why u save me dad. i told u let me die with my mathili but u did not. i hate u dad. why alaways me dad. was it my fault, they snatched everything from me, my mathili. was it my fault that u made me monster. no dad, i always suffer without my fault. why dad. pia hate me dad. it effect me dad. m want to die. i cant see the hatterness in her eyes for me. it broke me dad. i want to die..." pia start trembling. why she did this. it was her mistake. she want to know about him. he saved her and but she said. she said him monster. with trembling body and guilty expressions she reached toward him. he turn toward her but did not said anything. he just said him" what r u doing here pia. i will kill u pia. m a monster, a blood sucking creature. go away pia. i deserve this." his words hit her. she could see the hatterness in his eyes for himself. teras start falling from her eyes. " m sorry abhay, u r not a monster. u r my angel abhay. i did not said all that intialy but u know it was difficult for me to digust the truth. i dont hate u abahy, i cant hate u. forgive me abhay. dont be hate urself abhay. u r my angel" saying this she hugged him. abhay did not know why but he felt alive. the word angel from her mouth erase his agony and pain.  pia did not hate him, this give him relief.  pia felt his arms around him. she felt happy. she turn her face to him and saw his confused face. she could see a hope in his eyes for her, for him, for them. she know he is confused but she know she can wait. wait till iternity for him. she hugged him tightly and they lost in the darkness of night.

" they said that time heal every wound but sometime it took too long"

Edited by visu12 - 10 years ago
Amazing bf! U r to gud. I luv dis os. I so wish ki show me bhi asa hota. Thank u once again. 🤗
PDA BAND KARO😳 ðŸ¤£

PM kyun anhin mila 😡😡😭

RES FOR COMMENT
Originally posted by withered

PDA BAND KARO😳🤣

PM kyun anhin mila 😡😡😭

RES FOR COMMENT

ab yha kon PDA kr rha he cookie? 😕 or mere bf ne abhi tk pms send nhi kiye he. Dnt b angry or sad.
Lovely writing imagination...I like in serial which Pia reaction coz she only 16 & this age her reaction like that,if I'm her place same reaction me too...coz I ts hard to digest if ur beloved true face look but only Love lead u true feeling which Pia also realised later & come back to Abhay😊
Originally posted by i_luv_abhiya

Amazing bf! U r to gud. I luv dis os. I so wish ki show me bhi asa hota. Thank u once again. 🤗
   thanchu gf. 
Originally posted by withered

PDA BAND KARO😳 ðŸ¤£

PM kyun anhin mila 😡😡😭

RES FOR COMMENT
  sorry ayushi. kissi ko pm nahi kia. i was bussy so. m now also going for some work. dnt be angry
Originally posted by Abhiya_eternal

Lovely writing imagination...I like in serial which Pia reaction coz she only 16 & this age her reaction like that,if I'm her place same reaction me too...coz I ts hard to digest if ur beloved true face look but only Love lead u true feeling which Pia also realised later & come back to Abhay😊

thanks dear. yupy i also imagined this. and yaa its too hard to believe for any girl if anything happend like this. so her reaction was right.
Aweome fab os
loveit
thanks for pm
fantastic os
it took me back to that episode of pkyek ... beautifully shown the emotions of abhiya