Posted: 10 years ago
hello guys. hehe u will all think that i m behla. but yaa its true. my exam r over so m here to disturb all of u. actualy now now on i m starting to write os. and yupy keep counting the no og my os's. i will also update my long hold ff and yupy a new ff. this ff for my gf. hehe hey m her bf but this bf stands for best best best best friend.  this is for u pia. i hope u will like this both os. actualy it was pia's choice for these both os. so keep reading and most important. comments. dnt forgot to comment.
most important feeling in any relationship is trust.

imp note -  for pm pls send me buddy request on my this account.

abhiya os -  trust

"why abhay" she only could say that. it was hard to digust  the truth. she love him and he bite her. how can he do that. and then he erase her memory. it was beyond her thinking. why he always hide everything from her. do not he trust her. he alaways did this. broke her into million pieces but not this time. he crossed the limits. what he think about himself? i will not forgive him this time. he always lied to me. thinking this she startwalking towad her car. she heard him saying ' pia, listen to me i did this only for u. pls pia trust me" but it blow her mind and she shout " trust abhay? did u realy know the meaning of this word. did u forgot how many time i trusted u and every time u broke my trust. no abhay, i cant trust this time. how canu expect me to trust u when u have not trust on me. m tired abhay. " saying this she sit in her car. abhay tried to stop her but she did not. she was on the way but where she was going, she herself did not know. she was hurt that he bite her but she was more hurt after know that he erase her memory. she can accept that he bite her and may be she could forgive him but the thought of erase her memory made her mad. she is not a toy to play. she is human and she has emotions. she was cursing herself faaling for him. she know its hard to stay awayfrom him. it hurts but now, he did huge mistake. he could hv tell her. had not him trust on her? she trusted him but it had been always from her side. she did everything for him. why he erase her memory. 
her car stopped with a jerk. the seen infront of him made her blood boiled. he was standing infront of her. she tried to speedup her car but its just like there is no power left in her car. what the hell is this. she knew his power but steel in anger she continuse trying and in this process, her car went numb. engine roard last time and then goes silent. she cursed him under her teeth. he hated him for this. she mumble" i wil kill him. jerk, monster." she come out from her car and stands in front of him with her arms around her chest. " listen to me pia once" she heard him saying and she knew she did not have any choice. so she indicate him to contino. " sidharth is my brother pia" pia's eye widned in shock. she could not believe. and he continue " m sorry pia but sid made a promise to me that he will kill u if i did not share this secret with u and u know i cant we with u everytime to save u. so i had not any choice. and on that night, he took u in jungle. u gone with him  thinking that he is doing all this for panchi. but his intenson was wrong. he wants ur blood so when i reached there, he tried to attack u but to save u , i bite u becuse after my bite, he cant do anything. i bite u becuse now u r in my control but if he bit u then u become his poppet. atlest now u r safe with me. tomarrow is full moon night and u will be normal after that. m srry i hurt u but i had not any choice. said abhay. she starred toward him and then said " then why u remove my memory'? abhay said" i was affraid pia. i was not inthe condition of thinking anything. i want to save u on that time. and if i did not remove ur memory then sid tried to attack u and it could become difficult to face another problem. and how ureact on that time after knowing sid'atruth, i dont knw. i want to be with u so i removed ur memory. but i did only this to save u. and about trust then how can u forgot pia, u know my dark secret. only u know m vampire. i trusted u pia and m not want to loose u. " pia heard it and then tried tomake herself understand. it was hard to digust the shocking news for her. today she got to knw many thing. abhay bite her and remove her memory and then sid. he is abhay's brother. so she did not knw but to do. she just said" m also sry abhay.' 'its ok pia" saying this abhay embrase her in hug. then they broke apart. suddenly pia turn her face to her car and the looked toward him. she saw him smilling teasely and then she start laughing. abhay just starred to her. then she said " agar bf jyada powerfull ho toh uske nuksaan bhi bahut hai. now tell me but i will say to dad?" she said pauting and he know how he controlled himself. she saw his gage on her lips. then he controlled himself and said '' pia, just say to ur dad that my bf was jelus from my khatara  becuse i spend most of time with her. so " pia's mauth open making a o shape and then she said in irritated tone' u jerk, its not khatara. u made it khatara. my poor car. and what u said that my bf is jelus with this.  did not knew this" she said winking at him. he chuckled hearing this and then giving a last glance to poor car, the start walking to their way.

" m going toward my long lost way and m know, i will found that"
Edited by visu12 - 10 years ago
Yupie m 1st. πŸ˜ƒ It was perfect bf. I luved it. Thank u fr dis luvly os. 😊 i wish show me bhi asa hota.Edited by i_luv_abhiya - 10 years ago
its also really nice os dear...
yuck bhai , pia di apni PDA band karo πŸ˜›πŸ€£ 

bhai mujhe PM nahin mila 😑😑

RES FOR COMMENT
Originally posted by withered

yuck bhai , pia di apni PDA band karoπŸ˜›πŸ€£

bhai mujhe PM nahin mila 😑😑

RES FOR COMMENT

are cookie tere bhai ne abhi kisi ko pm nhi kiya he. 😊 Or PDA ki shuruvat kisne ki thi. πŸ˜›
amazing os
cv's should have shown something like this in the show also.
lovely os dear...me also want in this show like that😊
😊
Originally posted by i_luv_abhiya

are cookie tere bhai ne abhi kisi ko pm nhi kiya he. 😊 Or PDA ki shuruvat kisne ki thi. πŸ˜›
kisne ki shuruvat pda ki ????? muje bhi toh pta chale πŸ˜›
Originally posted by i_luv_abhiya

Yupie m 1st. πŸ˜ƒ It was perfect bf. I luved it. Thank u fr dis luvly os. 😊 i wish show me bhi asa hota.
  hehehe gf ne toh dil ki baat keh di. thanchu