Sofiya Hayat wont come for finale - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by empusa

they invited her already ..why wouldnt they ???
yes the invite was send but I doubt it would have been a convincing invitation couz of armaan and salman I think they would havr been praying that she doesn't show up couz the police and case matter will be brought up... I think sopia should goo couz it will only relief them with her in show I doubt they will say anything ir make fun of her while on the other hand if she doesn't it will be open stage for them to say what ever they want. She is strong so she face them if she is not wrong. The problem is arman not bigg boss.Edited by saiba007 - 10 years ago
Sofia I would have loved to see you in Finale but good that you took a stand. 
I would have loved to see Arman's face when he saw you after you sent the abuser to Jail for hurting you physically.

You represent true woman power. You are an example for everyone to not to be afraid of bigwigs and voice against abuse n for justice. 

BB finish hone ke baad who care, who's comming or not!!!😉
Good to see someone take a stand and stick to it rather than returning at the drop of a hat
Originally posted by Anwar_Moh

Good to see someone take a stand and stick to it rather than returning at the drop of a hat
Wahva Wahva * fanmode*
She is not coming ki she is not invited.
I remember BB6 Pooja bedi took panga with BIgg Boss and Salman and she went missing from the finale.
Originally posted by monu_tan

She is not coming ki she is not invited.
I remember BB6 Pooja bedi took panga with BIgg Boss and Salman and she went missing from the finale.

How can you say she's not invited?

Sofia twitted that she was indeed invited but she turned down. 
I am not sure who is advising her. No one can make fun of the incident. Forget about that no one can even talk about it as the case is sub judice. If she is not going just as a protest then I am not sure what type of protest is this. It is obvious that most of the contestants do a performance during the finale. They cannot keep away Armaan from performing just because a case was filed against him for violence because first BB team does not think so and second it is not proved yet and still to be decided by the court.
Originally posted by Tashu.

The million dollar question here is... Is she actually invited to the finale...
I remember Pooja Bedi was asked not to come on the finale too

V all know shez a big fat liar v have seen with our own eyes how she twisted things n how much she has lied
I respect her decision for not coming to the finale.

But I don't think people should be blaming Salman or the BB team that Armaan is performing or doing a skit or whatever. He's a contestant just like Sofia. 😕