Planning for Yashashri Masurkar's Birthday Thread

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello Everyone. 😊
As you are all aware, Yashashri's birthday is on the 30th of December.  So we need to start planning for YM's birthday thread. 😃

I might not be able to post it this year, as IF is not allowing me to use the editing options of text sizing.  But Ranju can post it and we can all work to together on the planning.

Please check last years thread and suggest what you think this year's thread should contain and if there is anything thing you want to work on especially.
So let's make this the best birthday thread yet!
I will PM Aahana to make it a global thread when the time comes.

Plan :
Post 1 - Banner, HD photographs of YM and introduction to her.

Post 2 -  Brief description of her work/roles,  HD photographs needed.  Acting is one of her passions etc.  Then we highlight Yashashri's other interests.  Animal welfare, the environment, her love for Madhuri and the wish to become a better dancer.  He spiritual devotion.  Her talent in craft.  

Post 3 - Highlights of 2013. Photos & descriptions needed for Sanskaar, Indian International Jewellery show, Buddy Baatein, Yashashri's trips, Colgate Smile, photography, her self portraits and any other areas of interest.

Post 4 - Siggies - *Note : Siggies will be credited to the makers and can be used to head certain posts.  This also helps the thread scroll smoothly, without slowing down.  

Post 5 - Siggies or VM post

Post 6 - VM or Messages

Post 7 - Birthday Messages

Post 8 - Yashashri's pages - Acknowledgements etc...

*Note : Layout can be adjusted according to the content we have. 

We need siggies, messages, write-ups, fancy fonts for post headings and 2013 photographs of Yashashri in HD. Post here or in the planning threads on FB .  Post anything else which you find relevant. 

@All - Please hurry!  There are just 4 days are left to plan!  Pick what you can do and post your contributions here. 
Edited by The_May_Rose - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SJ6... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Okie dokie 
Everyone should write wishes down and put it on the forum and we can tweet the link to yashashri
Also siggies, vm, stories that anyone wanna do 
:):):):)
Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Why dont we start with the graphics work here..will really help us..plus we could get short individual intros...and work up a bit..as of now I think we should get some good fonts and graphics...and this time I think we should concentrate on the happy new year aspect too...
What say guys?
Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I think we should have a particular theme for the bday thread this time...which can be a christmas carnival...this concept was floored by me in the diversity game and got a very good response..we can use the same concept in an all together different way..we should also concentrate on the aspects of Yashis favourites like her love and compassion for animals, her love for Madhuri Dixit and dancing...her interest in plays and dramas and things like that and also we should tweet and mail SBS/SBB in advance so that they dont miss her bday like they did last year..!!
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Originally posted by: DiehardYMfan

Why dont we start with the graphics work here..will really help us..plus we could get short individual intros...and work up a bit..as of now I think we should get some good fonts and graphics...and this time I think we should concentrate on the happy new year aspect too...

What say guys?

That's a great idea and I also wanted this thread focusing on YM's interest etc, with some introduction on her life and work too.  Please post a link, so we can all see the Christmas Carnival theme.
BTW, would you like to take on the task of posting and formatting the thread?  We can provide what ever you need for the content.

@All - Please post introductions, descriptions and creations here and let's start planning.
jaisyjazz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DiehardYMfan

I think we should have a particular theme for the bday thread this time...which can be a christmas carnival...this concept was floored by me in the diversity game and got a very good response..we can use the same concept in an all together different way..we should also concentrate on the aspects of Yashis favourites like her love and compassion for animals, her love for Madhuri Dixit and dancing...her interest in plays and dramas and things like that and also we should tweet and mail SBS/SBB in advance so that they dont miss her bday like they did last year..!!

love the whole concept ðŸ˜Š
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Hello Everyone. 😊
As you are all aware, Yashashri's birthday is on the 30th of December.  So we need to start planning for YM's birthday thread. 😃

I might not be able to post it this year, as IF is not allowing me to use the editing options of text sizing.  But Ranju can post it and we can all work to together on the planning.

Please check last years thread and suggest what you think this year's thread should contain and if there is anything thing you want to work on especially.
So let's make this the best birthday thread yet!
I will PM Aahana to make it a global thread when the time comes.

Plan :
Post 1 - Banner, HD photographs of YM and introduction to her.

Post 2 -  Brief description of her work/roles,  HD photographs needed.  Acting is one of her passions etc.  Then we highlight Yashashri's other interests.  Animal welfare, the environment, her love for Madhuri and the wish to become a better dancer.  He spiritual devotion.  Her talent in craft.  

Post 3 - Highlights of 2013. Photos & descriptions needed for Sanskaar, Indian International Jewellery show, Buddy Baatein, Yashashri's trips, Colgate Smile, photography, her self portraits and any other areas of interest.

Post 4 - Siggies - *Note : Siggies will be credited to the makers and can be used to head certain posts.  This also helps the thread scroll smoothly, without slowing down.  

Post 5 - Siggies or VM post

Post 6 - VM or Messages

Post 7 - Birthday Messages

Post 8 - Yashashri's pages - Acknowledgements etc...

*Note : Layout can be adjusted according to the content we have. 

We need siggies, messages, write-ups, fancy fonts for post headings and 2013 photographs of Yashashri in HD. Post here or in the planning threads on FB .  Post anything else which you find relevant. 

@All - Please hurry!  There are just 4 days are left to plan!  Pick what you can do and post your contributions here. 

The_May_Rose thumbnail

The_May_Rose thumbnail

Yashashri Masurkar at the India-Forums.com office for the 10th Anniversary Party

Stars celebrating Gudi Padwa with India forums

Stars celebrating Gudi Padwa with India forums

Hope these photgraphs can provide some inspiration and be used in the BD thread, :)

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Request : Can someone please make a birthday thread banner, using a this photo and a sparkly font?