Anyone Got Ideas For This Section?

Shakstar thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

hey guyz,

this forum has jus been dead since FF finished but i think we need to start new contests in order to get it active again. If any of you have any contest ideas then please post them here so we get members taking part.

thanks

Shakil

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahman2005 thumbnail
Yeah and in fact Fear Factor Season 2 is starting soon in January!!!
Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Yeah I think the section will fine as FF2 starts.
Shakstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: magnificent me

Yeah I think the section will fine as FF2 starts.

but what are we goin to do in this forum for 4 months? 😕

heyher87 thumbnail
just sit there and the world roll around us
hydrogurl001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
maybe we should have a contest or something where we each write our own episode with the tasks needed to be done
Shakstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: zhasan2

maybe we should have a contest or something where we each write our own episode with the tasks needed to be done

can you explain further plz?😳 it sounds interesting

just tell me how it would work and stuff

thanks!

umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
how about if we create an FF episode--like create a task for round one, then round two, and then round three...

we could also hold like a "who would do what"(first ya'll can change the name..)well anyways, like shakstar could say:"who can eat a worm?" then whoever would in real life would say "i would" or "me" and then we could do this for like 10 or 20 who would do what and whoever says the most i would(now they really have to mean it) we be the "best FF member"(again..we can change the name)

----i know these are really cheesy ideas but this all i can think of..now u kno how creative i am
Shakstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: umi82990

how about if we create an FF episode--like create a task for round one, then round two, and then round three...

we could also hold like a "who would do what"(first ya'll can change the name..)well anyways, like shakstar could say:"who can eat a worm?" then whoever would in real life would say "i would" or "me" and then we could do this for like 10 or 20 who would do what and whoever says the most i would(now they really have to mean it) we be the "best FF member"(again..we can change the name)

----i know these are really cheesy ideas but this all i can think of..now u kno how creative i am

i think this game is a good idea but i somehow think that most members wud jus keep on sayin they can do this and that... 😕

if you have got a way to get round this problem then maybe we can start the game... 😊

thanks!