*->DISCUSSION OF D WEEK-2<-*

Cuhrazy.Anisha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Helllooooo guyz!

welcome to our...

ok guyz recently we have seen dat Adi n Chandnis dream has come true they r both married now

n now marrying Adi is just a mere "Fantasy" for Tara

oh ur thinking y i am saying all dis???

well because the discussion topic for dis week is

so we all have fantasies ...sweet fantasies...cute ones....funny ones and loads n loads fantasies

well i too have loads of fantasies but the 1 which i hv dreamt abt all thru my childhood n even think abt it sometimes i would share it wid u all

it was about me bcoming a girl genie and marrying the blue genie of aladdin😳

and then there was this fantasie about someday tracking down the rainbow i believed thatat the end of the rainbow there is a "candy land" so i wanted to go there.

so pals wat r u waiting for share all your fantasies here n cumon dnt b shy if they r some wierd 1z .....as we all hv had wierd 1s sometime or the other.

Edited by koolgal_anisha - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy_heenz thumbnail
OMG ani dis is such a sweet topic 4 discussion πŸ‘
b/w i once had a fantasy ven i was small dat i vas cinderella (i know dis is silly but ppl c'mon ven i vas small i loved fairy tales)
kudi420 thumbnail
lolzz.............asa usual awesum topic ani! and quite different frm ur previous one πŸ˜†
actually to be very frank............i alwayz dream of travelling every part of the world .........
i luv travelling and want to visit ........every possible place .........
i wanna go to moon and see how it feels out there ......i know its silly ......but i hate to travel alone .......so i want all my cousins wit me ...wherever i go!!
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
A very nice topic Ani πŸ‘ πŸ‘ .I always wanted n stil want a land where nobudy hav to work.everyone there shud b free to do wat ever one wants wid no restrictions at all.everyone living in peace n harmony wid no tensions at all.njoying every bit of life.
Cuhrazy.Anisha thumbnail
thnx yaar!
waah every1 has kool fantasies hmmmmmm

acha i ws thinking of adding another part to it y not write down few of our urm dreams which we had while sleeping im sure everybody dreams at night

lolz like once i dreamt dat i ws in a plane n it kept running on d runway n never took off n still we reached the detination
srishti bhutani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very gud topic ani! πŸ‘

and earlier my fantasies kept on changing!but since nov 05 my fantasy is constant!and u know wat it is!on ur side it will sound foolish but kya karen its true!well my fantasy.....in ic(nt in real life)adi shud only marry chandni and chandni shud only marry adi,they always remain together and happy with each other and they shud have a cute lil son and cute lil daughter(ye sab in ic only ok)
first part of my fantasy has becum true and i hope rest of the fantasy also cum true!
and now guyz plz dun laugh becoz it will hurt my emotions!i m damn emotional bout ic!u know why i m emotional bout it coz earlier i didn't believe in luv(i believed bt not completely) but later after watching ic i came to believe in it!u know wat when in ic AC were nt getting together coz of their relatives i made one decision if AC will nt unite in first attempt then my trust in luv will be lost 4ever!
Ni_singh thumbnail
Ok this was during my high school days. My elder brother's handsome friend used to visit us quite often. He was a very sweet guy with the perfect manners. I would fantasize about being his girlfriend even though I knew he had one. And I knew that he thought of me as his sister. But my heart did a somersault every time he looked at me and when he smiled, i thought i was in heaven.... Later i realised that it was just an infatuation and i still feel funny n foolish remembering those days.
leogal thumbnail
man oh man what a lovely topic...
well as i m a voracious reader and gorge myself on books and am a literature student as well heh heh my ove of books started with Enid Bylton's fairy tales... have you guys read the book " The Magic Faraway Tree". well this book has remained my personal favorite right from the time i read it eaons ago. haha that book actually made me believe and even think that there might be a magical land somewhere and i might just find it ... with all sorts of pixies and faries, dwarfs, talking animals... whispering trees... you must get a hold of this book trust me guys it would take you to the magical "Enchanted Forest"...
Ni_singh thumbnail

Originally posted by: leogal

man oh man what a lovely topic...
well as i m a voracious reader and gorge myself on books and am a literature student as well heh heh my ove of books started with Enid Bylton's fairy tales... have you guys read the book " The Magic Faraway Tree". well this book has remained my personal favorite right from the time i read it eaons ago. haha that book actually made me believe and even think that there might be a magical land somewhere and i might just find it ... with all sorts of pixies and faries, dwarfs, talking animals... whispering trees... you must get a hold of this book trust me guys it would take you to the magical "Enchanted Forest"...

Oh yeah....i read this book a long time ago, though i remember very little of it now. I do remember there were funny names of the characters in it. Soon after reading your post, I googled for "faraway tree" and found a website with everything about that. 

Cuhrazy.Anisha thumbnail
Originally posted by: nishi_singh

Oh yeah....i read this book a long time ago, though i remember very little of it now. I do remember there were funny names of the characters in it. Soon after reading your post, I googled for "faraway tree" and found a website with everything about that. 

yeh ive SEEN the book in our skools primary sections library but never read it lolz i cant read novels i get bored just by seeing the size of those novels yaar