Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

why all kriya kriya kriya? swaron post

swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

So Sharon said kriya kriya kriya thrice & swayam repeated it 6 times haaawww

I want to ask who is writing script for swaron? R u for real?? Ohk no point in asking as unbiased cvs are writing ,so forget it!

Coming to swaron why Sharon u said sorry u actually spoke my heart, this swayam's  kriya puran is frustrating😑🀒

I understand u said sorry for swayam but girl this is not the swayam who made u fall  in love with him. That swayam used to know u in-out  & this swayam says becoz of tiredness of traveling you were overreacting, huh!

so swayam want to give sharon chance haha...

Cvs congratulation u r succeeded in ruining my fav swayam & your next target is Sharon, go for it!

Ps: stop giving that wired bg when Sharon pass smile to swayam & swayam make weird faces its not funny so please stop mocking swaron!  

Edited by swayamsharon - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Diya... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The scene was going good until sharon said sorry .😳 Thumbs down for the dialogues and that irritating BG .πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Pooja-J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swayamsharon

I want to ask who is writing script for swaron? R u for real?? Ohk no point in asking as unbiased cvs are writing ,so forget it!

There is no proper writing for Swaron, they make Swayam act in nany way they want πŸ€’ and what is funny is they say, they aren't biasedπŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

SharManEDKV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I hated every scene today...
Sharon - the DIVA - they way the dialogues where written for the projector room scene - its very very clear, next target to ruin is SHARON!!! I cannot understand whats the need to make that scene so senseless πŸ˜•

Cycle - uniqueness that belong ONLY to SWARON is destroyed...

Classroom - before watching the precap, I was in the assumption - he said that dialogue for Rey and Kriya πŸ˜’

Precap - again change...😑

Wat is there to like? its very clear now that they are purposely ruining swaron and we being a loyal fans are sitting and watching them destroy it slowly...😭
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh well the cvs are busy exploring all ways to ruin swaron in every possible manner. frm bg to crappy dialogues, to third person intrusions, to nonsensical thought process of swaron leading to a disastrous storyline for swaron

i think instead of making these posts we should ask vrushan to quit the show cozz they are being used to glorify others. and dats why we find we find so many kria's into swaron discussions.

MimiVruShan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh they're making one hell of an effort to ruin SwaRon n piss us off... every way possible is being used to destroy them..  Just f**king great!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
uhs313 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well " unbiased " CVs are trying their 100 % in ruining swaron wonder what dushmani they have with us  😑
Muskan_SwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I m hell irritated with this swayam's kriya-puran and kriya both 😳 ...but seriously hum logo ko swaron scenes bhi kriya ji ki kripa se mil rhe hai 🀒 ..."Its better something than nothing" but abhi i will say " its better nothing than THIS something "🀒
cscs thumbnail
i loved sharon today.. yes she spoke my heart too..this kriya puran is getting too much..
ufff
Phosphenes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
The episode was SHIT as usual since the past 3 weeks and thats all i'd like to say. 

STOP ruining our SwaRon, just STOPPP ITTT!!