Sachin Joshi to take legal action on Kushal

kls600 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Bigg Boss war intensifies: Sachiin Joshi to take legal action against Kushal Tandon?

10 min ago | TellychakkarTeam

Poor Kushal Tandon. He is right when he says, "Everything I say or do is twisted and goes wrong." How wrong, was proven when on camera he referred to Jackpot actor Sachiin Joshi as a "dedh phutiya" (midget).

This, after Sachiin while visiting the Bigg Boss as part of his promotional activity for Jackpot happened to mention that Kushal is a "puppet" in Gauahar's hands.

As we all know, Kushal is out of the show as per mid week elimination and the sequence should air in tonight's episode.

However the drama continues. Coming back to the Kushal-Sachiin clash, Sachiin was flooded with hate mail on the internet after his comment. But Kushal's strong personal reaction against Sachiin has now brought out the fangs inBigg Boss host Salman Khan who, for reasons best know to him, doesn't miss a single chance to taunt Kushal.

As seen by viewers and reported by Tellychakkar.com, during last Saturday's episode Salman mocked and chided Kushal for misbehaving with ghar bulaya mehmaan. When Kushal reminded Salman of Sachiin Joshi's "puppet" remark Salman defended it saying the world outside Bigg Boss has risen in support of Sachiin.

This is not quite the truth. But who argues with Salman's logic?

But here comes the big one. Our sources have informed us that Sachiin in the meanwhile is contemplating strong legal action against Kushal for making uncalled-for personal remarks.

If Sachhin sues Kushal he would be the second person to sue a Bigg Boss contestant this year after Sofia Hayat filed an FIR against Armaan Kohli.

Adding another dimension to the war that's hotten up between Joshi and Tandon is the fact that Sachiin Joshi is a very close friend of Gauahar Khan's former boyfriend Nihar Pandya.

For those who came in late, Kushal is Gauhar's current boyfriend.

Let's see where this scuffle leads to...

Wow why don't they just open a police station in the activity area πŸ€’

Edited by kls600 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Lolz----kitni faltu log hainπŸ˜†
Piya1702 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
if sachin joshi has charged kushaal for personal comments,then it goes same for him as well...
sachin first made personal comments on gauhar...🀒
ButterflyChaser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
BB getting too controversial this time. A new police case. People are so free in our country 🀒 
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ek aur Andy should take legal action at best. But if Sachiin wants to go ahead - karo - I want Kushaal to face the same fate πŸ˜³ Edited by Chevi - 10 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Sue Kushaal for what??? Calling him a dedh futia?? Lagta hai Shachin dimaag se bhi dedh futiya hai...since when can people be sued for OPINIONS ????

And Salman Khan is such a BIG FAT LIAR...people are supporting Shachin?? For what Salman?? for his 2 minutes stay inside the house in which he managed to insult 3 housemates...
NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
if a case can be filled for making uncalled personal remarks than 99% Indians will be in Jail. Hillarious ppl out there πŸ˜†
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
🀣

Gawd !! I find both Armaan's and Khushal's case pretty nonsense and a waste of time by the Cops ..

However, I truly believe they both deserve SERIOUS warnings from Cops.. So I supported Armaan's issue, and I WHOLE-HEARTEDLY support Khushal's issue now !! He MUST undergo the SAME cuz he deserves it !!

Way to go Sachin, no matter how lame the issue is ! 🀣
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i just don't get it.
sachin can insult the contestant by passing derogatory comments and the other person is supposed to remain quite and not even say anything.
this is heights.
who the hell is this guy?has he forgotten the answer he had gotten on twitter on his stupid behaviour.
i am not kushal supporter but this is ridiculous. no one can be like miss tanisha who takes all the crap and forgets it in instant. any normal human will retaliate.
jamb0ree thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†

kushal can counter sue dedh fotiya for defamation too as he called him a puppet.