Amita ka Amit

||Episode Discussion Thread|| 18/12 The painful Seperation

grintson thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
wil not go into details... u will find that in Aurin's WU amitians.. coming to the scene which wrenched my heart literally... 
Kajri managed to escape from Taantrik's goons and boarded a bus to gwalior to flee with Rauank... A2 chased the bus in their car... atlast they managed to stop it... they entered the bus and tried to take raunak back from Kajri.. but kajri had already taken bus conductor into confidence before boarding the bus..he and other passengers dint believe the real parents. A2 kept screaming for their child.. requested.. pleaded... but no one listened... ousted from the bus.. Amit ran after the bus.. kept calling kajri and requesting her to give raunak back... shouted to conductor that its my son.. give my son back.. Amita shatterd fell on road.. Amit kept running n shouting after the bus.. but... completely broken he too fell on his knees.. crying for his son... going away n away... ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

m at loss of words.. this scene ws painful to the core.. i somehow managed to see it.. ðŸ˜­

Edited by grintson - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rishonarachel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good highlights aman dear.
Aaj amita nd amit aapne raunak ke liye kitna koshish ki jab oh unse dur jarahata amita nd amit kitne cry kiya apne raunak ke liye.i am also cryed a lot to see aka in painful moment.

Chandni nd Nishad ki acting super nd natural arre words kam paad rahe hi ye dono ki tarif kar ne ke liye.

grintson thumbnail
haan pammy... last scene ne toh mera dil jhanjhod ke rakh diya.. mujse toh dekha nahi ja raha thaa jab A2 ko bus se nikal rahe thy sab log.. asli parents ko hi door kar diya apne baby se... 
ohmygodurgreat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice highlights dear. These scenes were really very painful. I cried ðŸ˜­ Felt really very bad for Amit and Amita. No parent should ever go through this kind of pain. 
grintson thumbnail
hi niha... very glad that u came... riya is ill and aurin busy with WU.. me n pammy were alone... good that u came... 
haan yaar... m just not able to express what i felt watching d last scene... 
grintson thumbnail
is it possible to have some screen shots of last scene...?? 
rishonarachel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: grintson

haan pammy... last scene ne toh mera dil jhanjhod ke rakh diya.. mujse toh dekha nahi ja raha thaa jab A2 ko bus se nikal rahe thy sab log.. asli parents ko hi door kar diya apne baby se... 

Ha yaar asli parents ko hi door kar diya he.
Jab nishad bus ke saat run kar rahata tab uska paav fisal gaya he managed well other wise oh bus ke neeche chela jaata thank god nishu is safe
grintson thumbnail
oh don worry pammy.. such scenes are done with safety measures.. 
kanika266 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
today s performance was terrific ..even i felt like crying ..nv's expressions were d best n other actors were also good ...very well executed scene  bt i didn't expect that kajri will runaway wid d child ... waiting to see tomorrow's epi 
ohmygodurgreat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: grintson

is it possible to have some screen shots of last scene...?? 

Oh the painful one? You want me to post it?