Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

I wasn't high, I don't do drugs: Hard Kaur

lentils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Says rapper Hard Kaur on her shocking performance at the music launch of 'Babblu Happy Hai'

December 18, 2013

MUMBAI
Asira Tarannum

She took everyone by shock as she started using abusive language while singing the song which goes like this Motherfu**** I Am Back.

She is said to have continued misbehaving and using abusive language even when she was posing for the shutterbugs. Hard is said to have told one of the photo journalists to click various parts of her body and boasted about her size.

The unit members of the film were apparently left red-faced with this behaviour. Well, this could be a publicity stunt. Remember the kind of furore Miley Cyrus created with her twerking, not so long back?

Hard Kaur in her defense says, "I am a rapper and that's what rappers do. I am like this always and I wasn't high. I am never high cause I don't do drugs and I don't think anyone was embarrassed. The producers had asked me to wear something hot." 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lol  She probably wasn't high. She's just a bit crazy like that I think.
This content was originally posted by: Burcidi

Hard Kaur in her defense says, "I am a rapper and that's what rappers do. I am like this always and I wasn't high. I am never high cause I don't do drugs and I don't think anyone was embarrassed. The producers had asked me to wear something hot."

So all rappers are supposed to behave like that? ๐Ÿคข

Edited by DestinyRose - 10 years ago
chimchimcher-ee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

She wasn't high. Then she really is a lesbian & she was molesting a female journalist.

Edit: Oops! I thought she was talking about the other incident... we read a few months back.

Edited by eeyoretel - 10 years ago
DianaPrince thumbnail
I am a rapper and that's what rappers do

๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

oh really??
use such a word in public???
AidanQ thumbnail
The guy's reaction in the last pic lol  ๐Ÿ˜†
chimchimcher-ee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nila Madhav Panda is making this mo fo wali Babloo movie ๐Ÿ˜ณ
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
she is going the miley cyrus way!!
is that her birth name? Hard Kaur? If so her parents deserve to be jailed, that's a crime against humanity.
Who is she anyway? First time I heard about her.
Debarati7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Who says one needs to be high to use abusive language??..Its a talent..Sab me nahi hota.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ.Hard Kaur..You Go Girl..I can understand what you are trying to say..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
#SarcasmIntended ๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by Debarati7 - 10 years ago