Amita ka Amit

Is it really a whole hearted adieu for our fav show Amita ka Amit ???

grintson thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Sony Tv's Amita ka Amit is the show which attracted most of the present day youth who dream to find a suitable partner of their likes, but agree to the parental decisions and get in to arranged marriages. A show with a delicate soft and gentle story line which gave a ray of hope and respect on the arranged marriage system in today's corrupted and business world has hit the chords of youth with its cast who created a platform of craziness for its viewers with their fantabulous chemistry i.e, Nishad Vaidya alias Amit shah of AKA and Chandini Bhagwanani alias Amita Amit shah of AKA.

Irrespective of the academic life the way she balanced her studies and her professional commitment is really commendable while Nishad was really very supportive to her which is known to AKA viewers and fans across the globe.

A show with such a promising story line is really rare to find in today's Saas Bahu, Love triangle stupidity and the kitchen politics that are propping up on TV screens 24*7.

A very understanding family with slight misunderstandings followed by the maturity of the female lead amita in winning the hearts of the family while on the other hand handling husband's likes and dislikes and winning his heart for ever was penned down by the story writer in a terrific way while it was portrayed by the cast promisingly.

Every single individual who contributed their effort in the success of the show in turn needs a pat on the back with either extension of atleast a year or declaration of SEASON 2 for the show.

• Cinematography when Amita first fell in Amit's arms, their eye locks, their first touch, first delicacy moment in the hospital, their joy, their youthful pranks and acts, their love confession, post confession the yearning moments between them, their urge for togetherness while baba and team visits them, they pouring water on their respective beds to stick together was just awesome and I believe you too agree with me and I bet these were such a beautiful romantic moments in phase 1 of the story. Any one would blindly fall for the craziness that was knocked in all our hearts by these two youngsters with their tremendous and commendable talent.
  • Post that their trust on each other, Amita conceiving and the matter of threat to her life with baby, handling such a delicate issue with amita convincing her Mother and amit's mother, post which ammu losing her baby then 6 months of separation followed by their cute painful and craving love yet dominating ego mixed with fights was just just awesome when compared to so called shows done by top notch actors and actresses of tellywood.
  • These two youngsters have really challenged indirectly the fanship of the other shows where they showed confession over the top and consummations in a rich way. The aesthetic sense that was brought to all of us in this show be it any situation, was just beyond the top shows of sony.
  • However the sad part is that just for the business TRP's this show is being axed and is such an injustice by the Tele management to all its viewers. Understanding the fact that business cannot be run by emotions and considering viewers feelings, Sony network should understand that word of mouth brings customer loyalty and more viewers for their shows. When one of their show Kuch toh log kahenge which is also one of my fav shows was facing tough time with change of main lead, and post which the trps took toll,  they have allocated 11:00 PM shift which was heartily accepted by the viewers.
  • The change in time slot is not just for KTLK but Biyah humari bahu ka, and other such shows faced such crisis but were given another slot.
  • If there is a possibility for those shows then why cant Sony Management come forward for AMITA KA AMIT??
  • If they are not ready for the change in time slot as its already declared We, the fans of AKA, Nishad Vaidya, Chandini Bhagwanani and SOny Tv humbly request the management and PH Swasthik productions to reconsider our deep rooted interest on the show AKA and come up with a good announcement of airing AKA Season 2.
Amitians.. if u agree with this, m sure you do.. lets spread this like a virus by sharing/liking it on web pages of Swastik, sony, AKA official page, Twitter and so on.. We could not save our show from being axed, but m sure v can do this bit for our show which gave us tremendous happiness over these few months..only then it will be a whole hearted adieu.. 

P.S 
thank u so much Sreearabhi/Musiquelover for this writing this blog. Take this applaud from me 👏 & 🤗

True amitians pls comment on this blog and tweet this link to Tellychakkar, spamdomain, SBB, SBS, tellytalkindia, sony, swastik and any other media u know.. 

Edited by grintson - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rishonarachel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with u r each nd every word aman dear.
Aka ke liye hum sab kuch bi karenge we want our aka back extension r season 2.we try our best dear.
Btw very needed post aman dear thanks to u nd sree.
rishonarachel thumbnail
Why sony lesson our request they not give importance to his audiens r fans.it is really very bad sony.
ohmygodurgreat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow!! Awesome job Sree👍🏼Very well written👏 When did she write this?  Thanks for sharing this Aman. Sony should have taken our emotions into consideration. But we atleast got to watch the show for 11 months, which I think is great on a channel like Sony, coz most of its shows don't last long. They do not know how to promote their shows. I think its been ages since the last promo of AKA was aired. Anyways, I will do my bit to bid a whole hearted adieu to our beloved AKA 😊
grintson thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ohmygodurgreat

Wow!! Awesome job Sree👍🏼Very well written👏 When did she write this?  Thanks for sharing this Aman. Sony should have taken our emotions into consideration. But we atleast got to watch the show for 11 months, which I think is great on a channel like Sony, coz most of its shows don't last long. They do not know how to promote their shows. I think its been ages since the last promo of AKA was aired. Anyways, I will do my bit to bid a whole hearted adieu to our beloved AKA 😊

thats d spirti niha.. but sony has not treated our show equally.. y not gave our show a late time slot !! but anyways.. time is to do what can be done now.. 
lakkshy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree with each and every word. The leads of this show chandni and nidhad touched my heart. I dont know when I started following this show. The moment I saw I fell in love with this show and I saw online all the episodes which I missed. I dont know how many times I watched from the beginning the marriage, pujas, lonavala , their consummation, janmastami each and every episode I saw I cried with amita laughed enjoyed and they have become a way of my life. When amita lost her baby I cried for two days I could not do any work as if some body from my family lost the baby. When A2 separated I felt sad. Again when amita conceived I felt happy but anxious. Now only one episode is remaing I am lost I dont know what to do how to make up my mind.

Surely I spread the message as I have done before.
grintson thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lakkshy

I agree with each and every word. The leads of this show chandni and nidhad touched my heart. I dont know when I started following this show. The moment I saw I fell in love with this show and I saw online all the episodes which I missed. I dont know how many times I watched from the beginning the marriage, pujas, lonavala , their consummation, janmastami each and every episode I saw I cried with amita laughed enjoyed and they have become a way of my life. When amita lost her baby I cried for two days I could not do any work as if some body from my family lost the baby. When A2 separated I felt sad. Again when amita conceived I felt happy but anxious. Now only one episode is remaing I am lost I dont know what to do how to make up my mind.

Surely I spread the message as I have done before.

i understand lakkshy.. i completely understand... we amitians don need words to express how much involved we have been with this show... how much v have "lived" with it.. even i m wondering what l do at nights from now on.. my days passed with speculating the story.. nights passed imagining what shud happen.. what now..!! 
Musiquelover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
friends, lets not give up pls pls every true fan of AKA kindly voice out to sbs, sbb, abn, telly chakkar, tellybuzz, Sony channel web pagesn twitter ids fb pages swasthik pages pls share the below give link of the blog and kindly do comment on the blog tooo http://writerzcorner.wordpress.com/2013/12/18/is-it-really-a-whole-hearted-adieu-for-our-favourite-show-amita-ka-amit/

Aman meri chotiii love you, thanks for posting it in the forum yaari...

cheers,
sree
ashvikanlonely thumbnail
thnkss dear forr postt noo wordss akaa 😭
AurinMishu thumbnail
I love you Sree. Beautiful writing.
Had a hard time reading the whole post as I couldn't see the screen because of tears. Why it had to happen?
I don't know how to live without Amita Ka Amit anymore 😭 😭