Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Yeh Hai Mohobbatein-Written Update 16/12/2013 - Page 2

FromTheAshes thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
.Written Update.

The episode starts with, Raman's mother has came to see a girl for him and the girls mother ask her that why ramans first marriage broke. Ruhi asks ishita what is besharam? Ishita asks who told you this? Ruhi says that dadi says that mummy was besharam was my mummy bad. Ishita says you mother was fairy. Mihir reaches to meet mihirika and she says you are always late. Mihir gets ramans call. Mihirika says that you should marryyour brother. Mihirika peripa sees her with mihir and she says that you are having an affair with something and she says that she loves him. Her peripaa scolds her about having affair with a punjabi boy. Ishita says to mihirika that your love isstrong dont feel bd. Mihirika hugs her and says I will not go back. She says to peripaa that I will not meet mihir until you allows me. I am going to kitchen to make rajma rice. Raman enter a buisness party and ashok khana also comes there he was the one under whom raman started his career. Raman sys I have learned very much with you. Ashok says it will be fun to working against you in the next project. And he goes with his wife who was ramans ex-wife. Raman remembers his anniversarywith shagun and drinks 2-3 glassses of drink.. Raman is in car remember his momenta with shagun... And his divorce.. He reaches his home in a drunk state. He rings the bell and the girl opens the door he asks her who are you she says I am your future.. His mother tells him that she will be his future wife I have finalized everything... Raman says I dont want to marry and says to the family that you have came for dinner pkease do that and goo I dont want to marry. His mother goes to raman and says that you asked me to select a girl goryou now why are you saying no. Please come out and raman goes with her and says that you will not go from here its ok I am going and says that till the time they are here I will not eat amd dont wanna be part of this nonsense and leaves..
-Break1-
Raman is downstairs and calls ashok, shagun picks it up and raman asks her to give phone to raman She asks who is this he says raman. Ashok takes the phone and starts talking, Ashok says at this time that to in drunk state your call, Raman says a man can only answer in drunk statei will my evenge, I will take all your money, position, power and in same way shagun will leave you like she left me... Ashok says are you thretening me Raman says no I am warning you, start counting your days...
-Break2-
Ishita is coming back home and sees raman . Ishita comes tobraman and says can I take your 2 minuts I wanted to talk about ruhi, raman says I said you not to takk me about ruhi Ishita says actually ruhi was something about your wife and I dont know what happened between you and her but... The girls famiky leaves from ramans house, Raman his coming back home and his mother seees him coming back with ishita... His mom remembers about ishika.. She says to ishika why are you behind my raman, dont trap him Ishita mother comes out and sees raman and says is he our guest.. And says to ishika that I recognized him he is the one whose pic is in your comp. Screen..
-Precape-
Raman and ishita are fighting becouee faman calls ishita's family gold digger, ishita says how canyou talk like that to my mom and raman says that mother crossed all limirs she came to my office to check my pay slip.
Edited by -WingsOfHeart- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FromTheAshes thumbnail
forgive me for the mistakes I missed some minutes of epi.
Updated.
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for d quick update 😊
FromTheAshes thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Asharkibiwi

thanks for d quick update 😊

Thankxx 😳