Mata ji and I just filled this one up. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

This is probably the last AT of this Season πŸ˜Š

PLEASE MOVE TO NEW ATπŸ˜›
Edited by SoPunk - 10 years ago
Wisian thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: meglaraat

mujhe aise kuch nahii chahye...aap sabko mile toh honestly speaking i ll b v haappy kasamse...
sory dear phn se wrna maii abhii k abhii send kertii...btw thanks u so much atleast aapne mere uss link ko kadaar diya kaasamse am so happy u said ur waiting its means alot fr me.

Of course, mata ji! Kaisi baatein karti ho... I want the link, you can send it tomorrow afternoon. πŸ˜ƒ
Cloudy.Night thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nakaalchii billii aab Salmaan dream land mein jana time aa gaye aur wait nahii ker pao..kal bahuutt acha mulakaat hogii phirse...gud nite sweet drms take care πŸ€—
-SunnyLeone- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wisian

You silly cow, stop wasting the pages of the thread. Mata ji and I were having such an intense discussion... and now we won't have any space left. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

BTW, I don't HATE you. There are bigger problems in my life - unlike you, I'm not a teenager.

yeah okay :P are you a Buddha ?
-SunnyLeone- thumbnail
Honestly guys if I've ever hurt someone I'm sorry but it's final that I'm leaving from here have a very merry Christmas guys will miss you all sorry for all the trouble I had no intention to cause that bye .
Amrita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -SunnyLeone-

Honestly guys if I've ever hurt someone I'm sorry but it's final that I'm leaving from here have a very merry Christmas guys will miss you all sorry for all the trouble I had no intention to cause that bye .

What happened???πŸ˜•
Y u leaving
-SunnyLeone- thumbnail
Amrita I need to leave hope you understand I have no issues with you.