OS-Tera Mera Saath Na Choote ^-^

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Hi guys i am really sorry that..i cant thank  everyone personally...i have to face lot of trouble to access my this acc via Ph..but i read all of ur praising and comments and i loved to read ..thank u thank u very much 

and here again i am to post another OS from my side 

First of Thanks to Rajkumar...lol...his song was coming on tv and I directly stole the title...And...this is for my dilruba jaaneman who is super angry on me ! Sanju di..you told me to write so here it is !! I am not sure weather those earings were the old ones...so am assuming that Ram is gifting Priya the earings !!! Bear it everyone...

Happy Reading !!

GreenRoom...

A usual evening where Priya was busy settling down the room...Ram enters the room rubbing his hands to kill his nervousness ! Hi Priya...he throws a killer smile on her...she lifts her head up to see him...Hi...aan what you doing...he scratches his temple..she rolls her eyes...Am eating apple...! Cant you see Mr Kapoor am keeping these books in the shelf...oh yes yes !! Actually wo...ammm...I have brought something for you...I hope you'll like it...he smiles ! She stops...mere liye...she comes closer to him...to dijiye na...itna sharma kyu rae hai..

Aap lekar aaye hai to obviously I'll like it...her eyes sparkled with love for her man ! Ram slid his hand inside his coat's pocket..and took out a box...here it is..I wanted to give you something since a few days but time hi nahi mila...He opened the box...it had beautiful earings in it...she smiled broadly...bahot khoobsoorat hai..I liked it very much...She extended her hand...he kept the box ! Teen bachhe hai humare...23 saal ho gaye hai Mr Kapoor shaadi ko humari and you still the same golu type...biwi hu aapki...itna kyu sharmaate hai aap !! Haq hai aapka mujhe kuch dene ka...samjhe aap... She looked deep into his pool like eyes !! His eyes spoke a zillion words...pehen ke dikhao na Priya...I want to see you in these earings...She nods a yes...and goes infront of the mirror...like  cute lil boy Ram follows her...gently she removes her old jhumkas and keeps on the table !!! He carefully watches all her actions and admiring his angel through his eyes !!

She puts one jhumka on her ear...He grins broadly...she lifts the other one...Ram interrupts...and holds her hand...ruko..I will put this one on you..She bites her lower lip...Its okay Mr Kapoor..I will do it..chup ekdum chup...main kar raha hu na...He takes the earing and stands behind her..She feels butterflies in her tummy in his proximity...she lowers her gaze! He tries putting it ! One time two times three times...but all his attempts failed !!! She questions him..why are you shivering Mr Kapoor..!! Jaldi kijiye na please I have lots of work ! Kar raha hu na baba...he comes more closer..he tries hard to hide his smile...he traces her ear with his finger !! She clutches her saree very tightly !! Stop it Mr Kapoor mujhe gud gudee ho rahi hai.. Are main kya kar raha hu am just helping you darling...!! Aisi help...koi aa jayega !!! He replies proudly...door is locked Priya...nobody is gonne break it and come !!! She turns crimson red !!!

He kisses her earlobe...  Ram...she moans !! Kya...he asks her naughtily ! Please stop...kyu...he kisses her again !! Not now !! Please... He puts the jhumka in her ear...and keeps his hand on her shoulders...she turns around and faces him...His eyes stuck in hers...Bade besharam ho gye hai aap..   He laughs...teen bacchon ke baad besharam hona to banta hai na Priya...upar se tum 7 saal baad wapas aai ho...7 saal ka hisaab bhi to lena hai na...She lowers her gaze...poora hisaab baad mein  ! She hides her head in his broad chest...he circles his arms around her..holding her very tightly !! Priya...he whispers..ji..she replies...kulfi khaane chale aaj bahot man kar raha hai...Ofcourse Mr Kapoor...kulfi ke liye am always ready... Haww kulfi ke liye ready and ek kisssi ke liye itne nakhre !! Tum bhi na...she laughs...chale ab...! Chalo...!!

Both leave KM to enjoy Kulfi date...after ages...

Ram takes her to the most popular kulfi stall... {obviously not the same old one...he would have passed away am assuming}

Ram to the kulfi wala-Bhaiya ek hi kulfi dena...kulfi share karne ki alag hi feeling hai...he looks at Priya with so much love...

Ye lijiye bhaiya..kulfi wala gives one kulfi to Ram...ye lijiye Mrs Kapoor... Priya takes the kulfi...and licks it...heaven !!! Awesome Mr Kapoor... Han han hoga how would I know... She looks up at him...oops sorry... She takes the kulfi to Ram...he tastes it...bahot achhi hai Priya... Tumhari mithaas bhi mil gayi hai isliye aur bhi achi ho gayi...! She blushes...baatein banana koi aapse seekhe !!! Achha...! Aur sharmana koi tumse..! Waise 7 saal ka hisaab kab dogi mujhe...she stops...abhi nahi...to kab..nahi pata...okay fine...kisine kaha hai mera haq hai...to I wont be asking from now on !! Haq hai mera...he winks...

The End...!!!!

*coughs* Sanju di...maaf kardo jaaneman !!

Amrit!!

just loved it ..thank u 
 thank u very much 
 Very well written. loved it.
Very nice Os.  Thank u.

it very lovely os...
haaye priya is blushing..n ram makes her blush more by his action 😉
good one amrit...do write more...
Nice OS. I hope serial me aisa kuch dekhane ko mile
Lovely nd sweet OS..
Thanx amrit..
Cute and sweet amrit..keep it up..

awww awesome it was so cute & lovely Amrit I really liked it so gud... if possible do post some more... & won't mind if u will continuee this also by given Ram hisab of last 7 years... hay it was so cute part amezing waiting for some more...