Fan Fictions

NEW ASHLOK FF NEW MOON part 7 NEW UPDATE!21 PG

AmYraaA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Hey ppl i am totly new to this forum...i actually am nt vry active around here cuz its my 12th...bt still a story crept into my mind...this story is based on d cureent track...bt only focuses on ASHLOK...i am going to start this story after shloks and aasta's honeymoon...!!!!

Character sketch is the same

Prologue

Aastha is very disturbed and is lost in her very own world and stirring the mixture which was initially sheera  bt  nw a mass of burnt sticky sooji...bt still aastha was continually  stirring it

"yeh kaise hogaya aastha...kaise?"aasta shouted to herself covring her face in her hand...tears endlessly streaming dwn frm her eyes

FLASBACK

"Aastha ur pregnant " said gauri happily aastha's frnd and her gynaecologist

Aastha was shocked but she somehow faked happiness and left frm there

All her's and shlok's intimate moments came into her mind...she went all the way to resist every feeling of her towards shlok and she was successful to...but at the last day of their return at a party the two of them got drunk and thn all this mess happened...the next morning shlok very easily tossed the matter to trash telling that it was a MISTAKE

Aastha was the only one who was at loss and she cried over the incident for almost a month...but now after hearing this news she just wanted  to die...!!

FB ENDS

"aaahhh" she shouted in frustration and fell on the ground and cried helplessly

"yeh baccha humare nafrat ki nishaani hein kyaaa karu...kyaa karu mein?"she yelled

"but this is my baby whom i can love...nd who will love me back"said aastha smiling through her sobs but suddenly her expression turned grave

"par shlok...!"

{All their harsh moments came into her mind}

And she also remembered aher sasubai telling tht she must only give birth to a boy child...she started thinking on how kavya is treated in this house

"agar ladki huvi toh?"

"ladki nai bhi huvi toh mein ni chahungi mera bacha aise ghar pe bada ho...mein nai chahti usko lage ki uske pita us sein nafrat kare...mein nai chahti ki uski soch yeh parmpara ke beecho beech mein kaid rahe"

"par mujhein toh hamesha beti chahiye tha na bappa...voh yaha kabhi khush nai reh payegi"

"JANNA HOGA...YAHAN SEIN DOOR BOHUT DOOOR"

Said aastha wiping her tears and nodding determinedly

END

K this is frm my story starts...!!

I hope u all like my concept...if u do please let me knw...through ur valuable comments and likes...and if u don't even criticisms is accepted...bt i will continue this story only if people like it cuz i will also renovate the link when the story really starts...!!!

Well i am Tanya...!

THANK YOU

INDEX
 PART 1
  PART 2

PART 3

PART 4

PART 5

PART 6

PART 7

Edited by chaichil - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
just loved it.. just loved it.. just continue.. quick updates. want to read Ff at one go.. just continue tanya
Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

welcome to the forum😊. very interesting start. So, shlok thought it was a mistake, he is being mean even in story...continue soon, i want to know where aastha went carrying his baby.
AmYraaA thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: crazygul

just loved it.. just loved it.. just continue.. quick updates. want to read Ff at one go.. just continue tanya

uppp quick updates I cant promise...bt still i'll try my best
nywayzz thank u 4 being my first reader...!!!😃
ruhakhan thumbnail
nice 
lets see hw asha escapes 
do update soon
AmYraaA thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Neelum.drashti

welcome to the forum😊. very interesting start. So, shlok thought it was a mistake, he is being mean even in story...continue soon, i want to know where aastha went carrying his baby.

thank u soo muj dea...I hope I fit in
well thnx again for d comment d support...i'll try to make shloke lil less meaner...! 😃
crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
dear tanya 12th board more important.. u can update on weekends.. we all readers will feel happy.. quite interestung.. dying to read more from you... all the best for exams
crazygul thumbnail
tanya dear 12th boards more imp.. you can uodate on weekend.. all the best for your exams.. love u. treat me as elder sis..
raji_sudha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tanya its really awesome .its just a wonderful job
Pveenat thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tanya it was wonderful, please continue.