• Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Imaginary world after this epi

dec 09 2013

90% chance for this track

it will become thriller

pihu will kill suhani

pihu will ask her to come with her for some shopping,she will mix some  poison in cool drink and will give that to suhani,after that pihu will roll that suhani from the mountain,

after finishing suhani's life,she will come to KM and will sit like a innocent girl,in her second mom's room,if she go to raya room they will find that  she had done something wrong from glancing her face itself,

since suhani is an orphan nobody will come to search her from herside,only sammy will search,afterthat he will inform to raya,

thereafter our priya in ACP Pradyuman avtar and our ram in DCP Chitraule  avtar will start investing the case,in that investigation our acp & dcp will find what happened, our ACP will call the real city police to take charge of this case(like our original ACP killed his own son since he is an criminal),

on the other hand our dcp will come to normal mode and will be trying  to save his daughter from this case by using his influence,even he will go to meet the judges at their house (like he did in pharmaceutical industry case)

oneside that second mom will manipulate that pihu's mind by meeting her in jail,at  every visiting hours,

at the end of the final hearing one second before judges finalising their judgement doctor suhani will come  to the court,and will make sure she is still alive(in BT drama anything is possible),

thereafter judges will announce that peehu is innocent,

she will come to the KM and will go and meet to her second mom not that ACP,after she will promote her second mom from second mom to mom

only 10% chance for this track

first of all raya will explain what is love(because she didnot know the meaning of love) thereafter what is true love,

it is my imagination give ur imagination
Edited by ramlila - 10 years ago
OMG🤣🤣 height of imagination and what is this 90% and 10%?
Originally posted by anupam_dil

OMG🤣🤣 height of imagination and what is this 90% and 10%?

there is 90% chance or hope for that to be happened
because that peehu is not simply peehu,she is peehu ram kapoor(she frequently used to say i am peehu ramkapoor),it seems like
  •  i will  do ,whatever i want to do,
  •  i definitely get what ever i want

so she will not hurt heself,definitely she will hurt others 

that track which i have mentioned as 10% that may be happen because cvs will not give what we want(actually that 10% chance track only i want, definitely they won't  land on that track)

in my dream world also i am considering the thoughts of cvs,
but cvs,in their dream also,they will not consider about us,and our thoughts and what we want

Edited by ramlila - 10 years ago