Dev Creations Gallery :Update Page 16 After 2 Years!

Posted: 10 years ago
Dev Creations Gallery

Hi😳

I'm Dev and this is my first time to open a Gallery here. After gaining a lot of strenght and making myself confident enough to decide that i can open a Gallery here, I finally decided to open it and phew its done. I always thought that how it is done and     always wanted to try and learn something which is new to me and so I'm here.:P  

I don't have any favourites, not any specific. I appreciate others for their great work.

I don't know if I'm doing right thing ...just decided this at last moment , so i'm sorry if you get disappointed, after visiting here. :P

I want to thank Billicat.[Tanu] as she is the one who taught me how to make Animated Texts and Animated Banners.👏

I think that All others are soo well versatile in their work compared to me , so hence i'm Thanking all for inspiring me . I'm still a beginner ...🤗

What can I make :-
Animated Texts 
Animated Banners/Picture banners
Signatures
Animated Signatures
AVIs/Animated Avatars
Icons
Animated Icons
Banners
Animated Banners

What i'm Learning! :-
[CODE]I'm learning how to make Signatures , non-animated ones. [/CODE]

I use Photoshop, Photoshop CS5 and Image Ready CS for all of my work, basic versions. Sometimes I  use Pixler and other sites for making some effects.

Kindly Note that this is only Gallery and NOT Shop , so i'm not going to accept any requests , but if you think that i'm good enough to help you anyhow then i can try :P.

I want to THANK EVERYONE for supporting me always! Thank you so much means a lot to me!.

regards Dev .

Edited by *Dev.* - 8 years ago
Some AVIs

I made these for various ocassions /for various peoples :-

Some Signatures :

thats it...whatever till now i have made is here...so please give your honest feedback and i would like to learn alot from it.

----Dev

----------------------

INDEX 

1.Update AshNI AVIS 12/12/2013 -97578723

2.Maina Bhoolungi AVIS 15/12/2013 -  97732402  

3.Naksh AVIS , Beintehaa, Birthdays and Gifts - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/105268456

4.Randoms: PKDH, Birthdays, AT tags, Signatures, Sidhhart-Shraddha-Kapil - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3841915?pn=12
Edited by *Dev.* - 9 years ago
wow this is amazing
cant wait for more updates dev
pm when you have next updated
OMG! Dev ... Congo 🤗
i m very happy for u 😃 finally u did it 🥳

And,yes i knw u r learning .. the animated stuff r gorgeous 👏
d as a beginner u r doing great with sigs too 👍🏼

keep it up! ⭐️😃
hope u have lots of shops in future 🤗
all the best! 🥳

Edited by ...Jes... - 10 years ago
Hey Coolbie this is great ! ⭐️👏
Just loving your creations.. keep going.. you have done a fantastic job and will do i know the caliber of you bhai 🤗
Will be looking forward to have more in this Gallery ! ⭐️

wow dev... work is gorgeous... love it... n congratulations for gallery... i love blue coloring in siggis...
Hope u reach hundreds of shops..
Awesome start. dear

congrats for ur first gallery...may u have many more to come...n beautiful stuffs  dev...
LIKE Button is not working so could not like but I must say: Your work is damn good...
Just superb. Although I am not a fan of these couples, I loved the way you have made creations...

Keep it up...
EEEK! DEVVV! So happy for you! 🤗 Another talent recognised what's next? ❤️ Your work is superb from naksh, to paya and my tacker! All beautiful and so perfect! OMG Dev! You put this on for me when it was my birthday this year! So sweet of you and it is here again! Feel privelleged to be on your first update! Thank you and love you! ❤️ Forever dreaming whilst looking at this creation!