Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Sab Gaye tel Lena... Deepyanka is THE BEST!

<Ranbir seekho Kuch seekho>
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

hmmm only a song for PC? she's a gr8 actress - she could do the role itself rather than jus a song.

pc is better actress than dp anyday asha parkh is wrong here n plus dont attacke me i am giving my view on asha mam view like u guys gave view on rk view πŸ˜›
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
this is a very huge compliment for Deepyanka from a legendary actress...
my mom is one of biggest fan girl of Asha Parekh ji and her chemistry with Shammi Kapoor ji...

Gandi Baat...Lungi Dance...Dhat Teri Ki-Kiss My Ass...Tooh...Badtameez Dil...Mat Maari...Fevicol...Munni Badnaam Huyi...Sheila Ki Jaawani...Chikni Chameli...Desi Girl...Dilliwaali Girlfriend...Zara Zara Touch Touch Me...almost most current gen songs is definitely not her taste...i am sure she is having a migraine hearing all this songs...🀣

her era songs are definitely golden...my mother always listens to old songs...its so soothing and gives a romantic vibe...makes me feel...where are this kind of music nowadays...
Edited by Mages - 10 years ago
Mages thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: adyluvskat

pc is better actress than dp anyday asha parkh is wrong here n plus dont attacke me i am giving my view on asha mam view like u guys gave view on rk view πŸ˜›

if she choose kats instead of DP you will be very happy...πŸ˜†
anyways i liked the way you appreciate PC...something we both agree on...πŸ‘
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Mages

her era songs are definitely golden...my mother always listens to old songs...its so soothing and gives a romantic vibe...makes me feel...where are this kind of music nowadays...

well said! the 90s era and the eras b4 then had the best music...sadly music isn't as soothing as it used 2 be... I still listen 2 Kishore Kumar's and Lataji's songs - they are so amazing. theres jus something in the songs that leaves u mesmerised... that's something lacking in the songs 2day...in fact its not jus the songs but even the movies and acting of the leads that's lacking in every aspect... too much OTT acting, exposure and unwanted masala. Old is Gold!😳
Mages thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Yuvika_15

well said! the 90s era and the eras b4 then had the best music...sadly music isn't as soothing as it used 2 be... I still listen 2 Kishore Kumar's and Lataji's songs - they are so amazing. theres jus something in the songs that leaves u mesmerised... that's something lacking in the songs 2day...in fact its not jus the songs but even the movies and acting of the leads that's lacking in every aspect... too much OTT acting, exposure and unwanted masala. Old is Gold!😳

i second that...my fav too is KK...😳...i really miss our parents era music...our growing 90s era music in our current gen...
This content was originally posted by: Mages

if she choose kats instead of DP you will be very happy...πŸ˜†
anyways i liked the way you appreciate PC...something we both agree on...πŸ‘

nops i dont care i was just pointing at the hypocrisy of membersπŸ˜‰
Mages thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: adyluvskat

nops i dont care i was just pointing at the hypocrisy of membersπŸ˜‰

smart very smart...i am impressed...πŸ˜‰