Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Juhi Frustration Thread Note Pg. 23

poorvab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi,

This whole Juhi situation gets out of hand despite me warning both sides to keep it civil. So I will be creating two threads. One a frustration thread about Juhi and one for those who would like to discuss Juhi's character in general without being attacked.

This thread is for all frustration relating Juhi's character, and how she's in between Ram and Priya etc. Any future threads created in a similar vein will be merged here. If you  like Juhi this thread is not for you. 

If a member feels that someone is personally attacking them or bashing the actress or character please report it to the moderators. Do not respond and instigate and argument because then that doesn't make you any more different from the person instigating to begin with. 

Please follow all forum rules as always. No chatting. No Spamming. No Bashing anyone even if you're venting your frustration be mindful that name calling and bashing is not allowed.

Thanks

Wafah

*(Merged with an old thread)*

naina is very clever. the way she is manipulating pari-myra and she's so young yet so manipulative. i dont get negative vibes from juhi as of now. but she Might turn negative its very much possible. alongwith naina who already has full potential to b negative.

in fact i find pari, myra,naina, pihu all have not been raised so well. they're all too materialistic. 

Vikram-neha's kids and kush r much better in terms of morals and values than ram-priya's children and naina. 

Edited by Wafah - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pink27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good observation.me too thinking on the same lines.
but as you said the CVs are unpredictable anything can happen.
3vennela thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
May be may not be shez negative
But I kinda like her I used to get that eww feeling watching rajjo n ayesha but not juhi
May be da actress she is too good

Luv4games thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vishakupp

So its ok for her to manipulate the twins & steal from RK room cause she feels left out.  They still have not shown juhi to be bad just annoying sticking around feeling self pity cause she loves her best friends hubby.  But naina has been shown as a manipulative thief. & poor RK is ready to adopt her after she calls him dad& gets waffles & maple syrup for him. So sad.

i think she stole the divorce papers and will put it somewhere so priya sees it. I dont care how upset she is but this is lying and manipulating others which is exactly what pihu did. Naina is wrong and she needs a big reality check. 
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
One thing is for sure juhi had not helped rk to grow his kids neither she is good to rk n pk in any matter.
The reason is , pihu is still a spoilt sport, secondly why  pari n myra's marks sheet have been not shown, why the girls are always freaking about something non sense instead of studies. If at all juhi had helped them grow properly taken good care of them, if the kids are liking her then we don't have any problem, here she has influenced kids without making them understand what is good and bad. Another there is no wrong if she had developed fellings for ram, but feeling sad when raya are together , hug, when priya cam n wiped that sindhoor from his coat she was giving a different look, this is totally wrong, bcoz as raya are in love and hubby n wife. If she is a good friend of priya then she would felt happy seeing raya together though she likes ram. She has to feel sad only when ram has tried any signs of love for her.
Most importantly she is in KI bcoz of priya, ram was not even knowing her before. Yesterday when she wants to marry sid bcoz of ram not bcoz of priya, ye toh sochnewali baat hai hi.
Aur toh aur agar rajiv k against court cases hai toh, she need not have to marry sid or any one to get custody, she will easily get it, one thing is for sure she is behind ram's property and him.
Already priya's shares on her name, aur aadhi sid ki bhi mil jaayegi. Usse kisi se bhi shaadi karne ki zaroorat nhi hai, lekin why is she marrying her intentions are still not known.
Most importantly why sid to marry juhi when knew that she loves ram, how about introducing ayesha now, stopping sid marrying juhi as there is no legal divorce between the two.

luvbalh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Luv4games

i think she stole the divorce papers and will put it somewhere so priya sees it. I dont care how upset she is but this is lying and manipulating others which is exactly what pihu did. Naina is wrong and she needs a big reality check. 

stealing is not acceptable  for her POV it is right, might have  felt  that if these divorce issue come out priya will leave ram and ram will marry   juhi. she is no one in raya's life in fact she has never seen raya earlier to understand their relation. one thing for sure is  not naina not juhi its ram who got priya  back his faith got her back. instead. naina just dont want priya who spoiled her dream of becoming kapoors. 

y can we blame juhi who is her mom its in her genes.  a 16 yr old  behave like this is right  but as an adult  a 50 yr old juhi what she said to ram that he means a lot to her.  i could understand what is she sacrificing LOL . i wish   after this divorce is revealed  i wish PRK gotta know everything, i wish her man to stand with her. He dint love juhi, its just coz of the kid he want to marry her. wish he act smart this time.  i am happy if PRK take  a decision  to leave him  not gift wrap  ram to juhi..  PRK has to blame her dad too as the saint is the one who signed those damn papers

luvbalh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i wish ayesha return back to sid. y he should marry her.  
simlavidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Plz cvs...juhi ki shadi mamaji se karado...Sab problem solve.
Waise bhi juhi is so sad looking lady thora to life main excitement aeee...
Fed up with juhi shadi drama ...seriously since the leap started the story is just around her getting married n cancellation of her wedding... I think she need to go consult a good pandit... Woh juhi ko koi upay to bataeee.
Edited by simlavidhi - 10 years ago
shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bpatil3

One thing is for sure juhi had not helped rk to grow his kids neither she is good to rk n pk in any matter.

The reason is , pihu is still a spoilt sport, secondly why  pari n myra's marks sheet have been not shown, why the girls are always freaking about something non sense instead of studies. If at all juhi had helped them grow properly taken good care of them, if the kids are liking her then we don't have any problem, here she has influenced kids without making them understand what is good and bad. Another there is no wrong if she had developed fellings for ram, but feeling sad when raya are together , hug, when priya cam n wiped that sindhoor from his coat she was giving a different look, this is totally wrong, bcoz as raya are in love and hubby n wife. If she is a good friend of priya then she would felt happy seeing raya together though she likes ram. She has to feel sad only when ram has tried any signs of love for her.
Most importantly she is in KI bcoz of priya, ram was not even knowing her before. Yesterday when she wants to marry sid bcoz of ram not bcoz of priya, ye toh sochnewali baat hai hi.
Aur toh aur agar rajiv k against court cases hai toh, she need not have to marry sid or any one to get custody, she will easily get it, one thing is for sure she is behind ram's property and him.
Already priya's shares on her name, aur aadhi sid ki bhi mil jaayegi. Usse kisi se bhi shaadi karne ki zaroorat nhi hai, lekin why is she marrying her intentions are still not known.
Most importantly why sid to marry juhi when knew that she loves ram, how about introducing ayesha now, stopping sid marrying juhi as there is no legal divorce between the two.

wel said 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
patr2anu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vishakupp

So its ok for her to manipulate the twins & steal from RK room cause she feels left out.  They still have not shown juhi to be bad just annoying sticking around feeling self pity cause she loves her best friends hubby.  But naina has been shown as a manipulative thief. & poor RK is ready to adopt her after she calls him dad& gets waffles & maple syrup for him. So sad.

What did she steal from RK room? I missed it in WU I guess...