Hats off to lavina tandon

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Wonderful episode made more beautiful by lavina's acting. So, far it has been paridhi and Rajat who were stealing the show but yesterday, Lavina showed her metal. She is an excellent young actor with tremendous potential and she is doing a wonderful job in proving her worth in the show. The emotional drama that played yesterday brought tears to my eyes but this time I was totally hooked by Ruqiya begum and her plight. Rajat and Lavina both portrayed the emotions of husband and wife beautifully and I really really loved it. To be honest, this is the first time that I was not interested in watching Jodha and Jalal chemistry.

About the Rest:

Yes, the scene between Jodha and jalal was beautiful and thought provoking...Jodha did convey her understanding of Jalal's plight and Ruqiya's pain eloquently . It is yet to be seen that her suggestion for the new law to take effect prospectively and not retrospectively...and her suggestion as to not put his relation (with Ruqiya) in the line of fire was taken into account by jalal or not... but overall it was a wonderful episode. 10/10 for this episode. As for pre cap am hoping that it would be just bad dream...and it can be... :)

As for spoiler...yaar I don't want Jalal to make fool of himself over that letter and I want Jodha to find out about Jalal's lack of education in a manner that will bring her more closer towards Jalal.

Especially, when they showed little Rukiya so angelic πŸ˜Š
Yeah i agree . Lavina was amazing in that emotional scenes , she nailed it πŸ‘πŸΌ RT πŸ‘ n abt chemistry i must say lavina n rajat hv great chemistry but not the sizzling one which i find between RT n PS β˜ΊοΈ n its completly My opinion  you can agree to disagree πŸ˜Š 
ohh yeah i forgot to mention abt little RQ .. she was looking chooo cute πŸ˜³ 
Edited by sonilausarun - 10 years ago
Originally posted by sonilausarun

Yeah i agree . Lavina was amazing in that emotional scenes , she nailed it πŸ‘πŸΌ RT πŸ‘ n abt chemistry i must say lavina n rajat hv great chemistry but not the sizzling one which i find between RT n PS β˜ΊοΈ n its completly My opinion  you can agree to disagree πŸ˜Š 
ohh yeah i forgot to mention abt little RQ .. she was looking chooo cute πŸ˜³ 

Indeed the baby Ruqiya and Jalal were very cute...As for Sizzling Jalal and Jodha???
I hope u are right about that sizzling chemistry because I haven't seen it yet. Also, I was wondering that Jodha and Jalal's love would never be about chemistry or sizzling...that love would more be of mutual respect and understanding...Jalal's love for Jodha will strengthen his understanding of deeper emotions of women and he will be more appreciative towards all his wives :) i.e after he fell in love with Jodha...

Another thought purely not related to Jodha - Jalal fiction/ serial  but to Actual Jalal---the Emperor and it is...that he was more of a collector of beautiful women...because he had more than 100 :P
i totally agree! lavina truly rocked yesterday! but AkDha ki toh baat hi alag hai! they r super awesome..i just hope that we get 2 see sum sizzling chemistry b/w them...☺️
Originally posted by noor2009

Indeed the baby Ruqiya and Jalal were very cute...As for Sizzling Jalal and Jodha???
I hope u are right about that sizzling chemistry because I haven't seen it yet. Also, I was wondering that Jodha and Jalal's love would never be about chemistry or sizzling...that love would more be of mutual respect and understanding...Jalal's love for Jodha will strengthen his understanding of deeper emotions of women and he will be more appreciative towards all his wives :) i.e after he fell in love with Jodha...

Another thought purely not related to Jodha - Jalal fiction/ serial  but to Actual Jalal---the Emperor and it is...that he was more of a collector of beautiful women...because he had more than 100 :P

u should watch their fight night bangle toodo scene β˜ΊοΈ  n the tent scene too πŸ˜³ Thats called sizzling chemistry πŸ˜³ But i agree wd ur Blue words πŸ‘ Thats wt make this story EPIC πŸ˜³ n thats the main moto of this show too . n abt history i dont think we should bother abt that as  history will alwz be a mistery . some are saying this others are saying that πŸ˜†πŸ˜† its better to enjoy the show without digging up that history part πŸ˜† why only jalal all shehensha n maharaja's at that time had more than one wives ...But the twist  in this story  is even if having more than 100 wives the only name which come  to our mind wd AKBAR is jodha 😳.. its alwz AKBAR -JODHA isn't it πŸ˜³ n it will be there forever n ever even after 400 yrs too πŸ˜† 
The Ruq-Lal scene did bring tears to my eyes. My heart went out to her. Lavina was brilliant in that scene. Rajat toh always is brilliant