Bade Acche Laggte Hai

pihu will feed cake to priya ya juhi

shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
i think she will feed it to juhi not priya😭

for sure juhi will come to show her how superior she is to priya and stand next to pihu and will surely interfere in plan and order this cake and says pihu like this make priya feel hurt same like before for which she married sid. raya wanted to plan the party but juhi will spoil it for sure and pihu will take juhi side not priya

she will cut cake but will feed to juhi making priya get hurt 😭 and ram wont say anything as usual and says for 7 years she was her mother .. ram sirf 7 year not given birth to pihu us waqt ka kya when priya was taking rajat scolding to give pihu all happiness no one sees priya pain...

juhi will turn all against priya which she has already started

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shavii thumbnail
so many views no comments
raya50-50 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
pihu will not give cake to any body

we should cry not only for priya we should cry also for ram 

here is my thought 

in first clip of ME ram will give proper lecture to juhi and will ask her to stay out of priya pihu matter(like told yes.day for stay out of raya matter)

so juhi will not be there in party she will stay in her room itself,party will start

pihu will be eyeing on sammy throught the ME,

at the end of the ME only she will begin to cut the cake,then she search for juhi,she will drop the first piece of cake ,and will go to bring juhi,

(at that time juhi will be waiting for pihu,since she know that pihu will definitely come to take her with her,with glycerin artificial crocodile tears,to cvs will not show this,only we know that)

pihu will come there and ask her to come to the prty to get first cake piece,since 7 years she was given that(since she had selective amnesia she forgot every thing except this seven year golden days of her life)

juhi will  refuse to come first,pihu will insist her to tell what happen,first juhi will act like she didnot want to tell anything ,but after with crocodile tears she will tell everything,then pihu will say by holding her hand will tell like this come with me i will teach them a better lesson

inbitween that JLZ parties will leave from there since they have some urgent work

then kapoors only will be there, epi will end,with pihu and juhi come to the party hall(pihu will drag juhi to that place(juhi with crocodile tears)

precap:

mini ramkapoor will blast on the "The ramkapoor"

this week promo:"pihu will ask ramkapoor to stay out of my life i want to be with juhi ma only,the one and only juhi...maaa..

monday epi:

pihu will tell ram to stay out of her life(ike she told to priya in robin matter)

ram will be in shock,by seeing this avtar of his mini,

and pihu will add this order also,"both of u mr & mrs kapoor please don't come to my room,only mera juhi_ma should come to my room at anytime ,

i hope u understand what i said...

Edited by ramlila - 10 years ago
shavii thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ramlila

pihu will not give cake to any body

here is my thought 

in first clip of ME ram will give proper lecture to juhi and will ask her to stay out of priya pihu matter(like told yes.day for raya life)

so juhi will not be there in party she will stay in her roomm itself,party will start

pihu will be eyeing on sammy throught the ME,

at the end of the ME only she will begin to cut the cake,then she search for juhi,she will drop the first piece of cake ,and will go to bring juhi, juhi will  refuse to come first,pihu will insist her to tell what happen,first juhi will act like she didnot want to tell,but after with crocodile tears she will tell everything,then pihu will say by holding her hand will tell like this come with me i will teach them a better lesson

inbitween that JLZ parties will leave from there since they have some urgent work

then kapoors only will be there, epi will end,with pihu and juhi come to the party hall(pihu will drag juhi to that place,juhi with crocodile tears)

precap:
mini ramkapoor will blast on the "The ramkapoor"

this week promo:"pihu will ask ramkapoor to stay out of my life i want to be with juhi ma only,the one and only juhi...maaa..

monday epi:

pihu will tell ram to stay out of her life(ike she told to priya in robin matter)

ram will be in shock,by seeing this avtar of his mini,

and pihu will add this order also,"both of u mr & mrs kapoor please don't come to my room,only mera juhi_ma should come to my room at anytime ,

i hope u understand what i said...

pls dont call ma for that women because calling her ma make me hear curse in my ears an request😭

ya she will say many thing o priya and also insult her saying u r nothing and legally divorced from ram and no rights on her hurting priya more😭