will ram fall in juhi's trap again?

shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
i wonder inspite of ram giving several warning to juhi to stay away still she come back now even entered his room when priya is not there and openly tell she gave idea of dog and trying to gain his sympathy and gain his trust back.. i wish ram doen't fall for her sweet talks... she is capable of doing anything she can trap ram again.. what if ram hides the idea matter to priya in influence of juhi? we all know juhi has influenced all even raya kids neha who ever it is.. to ram kya cheez hain she can again make him fall in her trap again...

such bad women can do anything... if she wanted to talk on pihu matter why doesnt she talk to priya akir priya is the mother who gave birth to pihu why ram? it shows how cunning she is🀒 she is finding opportunity so as creating to get near ram.. she married sid only reason is to stay near ram at any cost and win his trust and break raya relationship by hook or crook.

the dog thing also she can tell ram to hide as priya may not like until ram doesnt use his brain nor fall in juhi trap and tell the truth to priya nothing can be done... because damage has already done and juhi is trying to create more rift in raya life... pretending to bring them close in front of raya kids who are just trusting her blindly..  so that in future they support her not priya(i wonder is 7 yr more than 15 , 9 yrs?)

dekte hain whether ram tell it or not if he doesnt in mean of words of juhi influenced him then things are get to worser

why cv are always fond of juhi more than raya😑
Edited by shavii - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aurna_ST thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Juhi is putting all her efforts to fulfill the ultimate dream of her life that is snatching Ram from Priya.😑
Talking to Ram about Pihu-Sammy issue is just a show-off...We all know her nature...she wants to create more problems between our Raya. But I dnt think that Ram will be influenced by this cunning woman this time but can't say this woman can do anything..!!🀒
yeah...I also feel that CVs are biased towards Juhi

shavii thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aurna_ST

Juhi is putting all her efforts to fulfill the ultimate dream of her life that is snatching Ram from Priya.😑
Talking to Ram about Pihu-Sammy issue is just a show-off...We all know her nature...she wants to create more problems between our Raya. But I dnt think that Ram will be influenced by this cunning woman this time but can't say this woman can do anything..!!🀒
yeah...I also feel that CVs are biased towards Juhi

well said .

cv are are always against priya and biased toward juhi
nibrutiangel thumbnail
😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑...IDIOT JUHIII...mujhe sabse jada problem hain wo kaise apne dost ke pati se pyar kar sakti hainnn...idiot kahinkiii...aur ufff pihuuu...kya laga ke rahi hain app papa ke liye 7 saal intezar kiyaa...tumhare papa bachlor hain babyyy???????apko itna nahi pata ab kal bologiii rajat uncle mom ke liye 17 saal wait kiyeee...to kisne kaha tha wait karne kooo wo phir shadi suda insaan keliyeee aur upar se 3 bacheee hain ...my fooot
shavii thumbnail
Originally posted by: nibrutiangel

😑...IDIOT JUHIII...mujhe sabse jada problem hain wo kaise apne dost ke pati se pyar kar sakti hainnn...idiot kahinkiii...aur ufff pihuuu...kya laga ke rahi hain app papa ke liye 7 saal intezar kiyaa...tumhare papa bachlor hain babyyy???????apko itna nahi pata ab kal bologiii rajat uncle mom ke liye 17 saal wait kiyeee...to kisne kaha tha wait karne kooo wo phir shadi suda insaan keliyeee aur upar se 3 bacheee hain ...my fooot

dear calm down   no one will do this who has got self respect of falling in love with other person hubby who happen to be ur friend but day 1 we know how much money minded is juhi u know right.
 pihu never thought abt her mother agar if pihu loved priya more would have distanced herself from juhi and trying to help for raya not laugh with juhi and hurt raya so as support juhi and feel sorry for her instead of priya. priya lost her marriage due to juhi and naina because ram took finger prints just to marry juhi priya ki halat keliye no one is having sympathy not even neha who openly took juhi side
neha herself went through divorce thing still she doesnt have any sympathy for priya nor trying to solve raya matter where raya being an friend inspite of huge difference they went and made nevik get remarried but here no one is bothered of raya 😭
Edited by shavii - 10 years ago
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I doubt Ram will. I am sick of Juhi always trying to show she is so "great". Why is she always interfering with Pihu Pari Myra and Raya's life. She is married to Sid so worry about him and Naina. Leave Priya to worry about Ram and their kids. Juhi has no shame at all. 🀬 

Even after getting married she wants to stay in KM. Why can't she Sid and Naina live alone. Even Sid is more sensible now. Even he knows that she should but out of Raya's lives as there is no space for her. πŸ₯±

Even more annoying is that Juhi is trying to solve the issues between Raya. What right does she have to do this. Its between Ram and Priya they can solve it together. They don't need a third person there is no space. 🀒

Sick of Juhi and her stupid acts. 😑
shavii thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ritu567-

I doubt Ram will. I am sick of Juhi always trying to show she is so "great". Why is she always interfering with Pihu Pari Myra and Raya's life. She is married to Sid so worry about him and Naina. Leave Priya to worry about Ram and their kids. Juhi has no shame at all. 🀬 

Even after getting married she wants to stay in KM. Why can't she Sid and Naina live alone. Even Sid is more sensible now. Even he knows that she should but out of Raya's lives as there is no space for her. πŸ₯±

Even more annoying is that Juhi is trying to solve the issues between Raya. What right does she have to do this. Its between Ram and Priya they can solve it together. They don't need a third person there is no space. 🀒

Sick of Juhi and her stupid acts. 😑

well said and fully agreedπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ why she is always around ram and his kids and poking nose why doesn't stay away and let raya live peacefully why mahanata act😑