Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ye Hain Mohabattein Written Update - 4th Dec 2013

PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Episode starts with Ishita asking the girl's name. She says Ruhi. Ishita asks Nimmi Ruhi's caretaker to take care when nimmi thanks her..Ishita bids bye and leaves but somewhere feels connected to her..Ruhi comes with a puppy to Mrs. Bhalla's house. Mrs Bhalla asks nimmi on why she didn't tell matters and talks about Bhabho from DABH confusing nimmi.. while their talks are on, Ruhi brings the puppy home.. Mr n Mrs Bhalla are secretly having rum when she shows the proposals that have come for Raman..

She keeps praising about him and gets emotional as Raman's wounds are still fresh because of which he doesn't look at any girl.. Raman comes in a corporate party and says sorry to a girl as she comes infront of him. He meets his Mihir and says he's thinking of going back to Delhi as there's no reason to stay here. Mihir asks him not to think like that when Raman finds a girl looking at him and says she aint any reason.. Mihir tells that the girl is married..Raman replies that marriages are meant to be broken..

Raman goes to the lady and  has a direct talk with her.. The lady tells that her hubby works for him and asks if there's a connection between them..Raman directly asks if they can head somewhere where's there's peace and gives his room keys.. The lady comes to the room only to find Raman already there and is shocked.. She asks him how he's there when she had the keys? Raman says he had master card to give give her a surprise and shows her hubby shocking her more.. Raman says he called him and asks the lady what surprise she wanted to give him.. Raman leaves them together while they quarrel..

Mihir asks Raman if he got happiness in breaking their marriage when Raman questions if it ever was one as she came to his room in backless clothes.. Raman asks Mihir not to worry as the man will be promoted as I have power..Raman says that he was a fool to trust her and that now he's stopped trusting anyone and that emotions cant come in way of success and he's happy being emotionless..

Ishita reads the horoscope and thinks about Ruhi. Ruhi comes to Nimmi and asks for milk in a vessel..She takes it for the puppy and asks him to have it completely and takes care of the puppy.. Mrs. Bhalla hears the puppy's sound and then sees the puppy and shouts.. All of them try to find it. Mr. Bhalla says its a small puppy. Mrs. Bhalla jumps on the bed out of fear. Ruhi is upset as she lost the puppy.

Ishita gets late and meets Ruhi again. She tries to talk to Ruhi and asks if Dadi made the puppy stay out of the house. Mrs. Bhalla calls Ruhi.. Ishita asks if she can keep the puppy promising to take good care.. Ruhi agrees and gives the puppy to Ishita. Ruhi says bye to the puppy and asks Ishita to leave fast. Amma sees Mrs. Bhalla shouting. Mrs. Bhalla takes Ruhi for her walk and says I will make you meet my friends.

Ishita comes to her clinic with the puppy and meets her friend. She says I won't keep it in the clinic and will take it home saying she'll convince amma.. Ishita gets a call from adoption centre. She tells her friend that I have to convince Amma for two things today. Amma and Mrrs. Bhalla are buying vegetables and Mrs. Bhalla tells her friends that Raman got 12 proposals and even 18 yr old girl's proposal. She praises Raman and says no one cares about men, even if he is a divorcee. Amma is upset. Mrs. Bhalla describes the girl which she wants. She says I need a North Indian girl, not South Indian. Raman calls her and informs he's coming home.

Mrs Bhalla talks about Ruhi. He says I called to ask about your health. She says say hi to Ruhi. Ruhi talks to Raman and he is kind of neglecting her. He asks where is Dadi, I have to go now and ends the call. Ruhi is upset. Ishita comes in the market and Amma tells her about Mrs. Bhalla and her taunts. Ishita sees Ruhi and goes to her. She sees Ruhi upset and asks her what happened.

Ruhi says Papa and shows her the phone. Ishita calls on his number thinking maybe the call got disconnected. Raman thinking it to be his mom says that he doesn't want to talk to Ruhi though she is his daughter and ends the call.. Ruhi asks Ishita did the call connect. Ishita is speechless. She tells Ruhi that the call is engaged, you talk to your Papa later. Ruhi takes the phone and leaves. Ishita thinks of the complexity of their relation.

Precap:
Amma sees Raman's profile on the computer while Ishita is sleeping. She says Ishita got some interest in you, she says when Ishita's marriage is fixed, she will throw the wedding card on Bhallas.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you for the WU,Preeths 🤗
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks much for the WU, Preetz! 😃 
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update dear 
divya17.8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thankxx for WU.. 
loved the chemistry between ishita and ruhi...
-Deepali- thumbnail
Thanks preetz for Nice update
rukhsar.crazy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the lovely update
karajekar thumbnail

thanks for the wu

superb update
khan_ thumbnail