Bade Acche Laggte Hai

love inbetween raya love? posted

shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
omg why doesn't raya kid use their brain? 😡 really are they raya kids?

juhi is totally influence on raya kids.. jo wo kehti hain wahi karte hain😡😡😡 not nice.. brought an dog name love it looked juhi love made roam with ram😡

horrible...
it looked juhi love inbetween raya 😡

when raya was there i was soo happy seeing raya scene next moment ye aurat tapak padti hain as if no work jab deko sitting with raya kids brainwashing them ... influencing them to do bad things..

best part ram said nothing between me and that aurat called juhi😆 we wanted to see that ram... u showed it aur jor se kahoo let all hear i will be happy for sure...

that dog love really? omg... it made ram take for walking as if given to keep raya away did not like that when i heard dog was going to come i wanted to see some cute scene but yahan ulta hogaya the dog happily barked pretending to not like ram and went happily walking with him great just like juhi... lagta hain juhi was bringing it up to keep raya away...

now prk ka confusion ring gaya pihu koo

pihu and juhi scene soo boring and annoying... she never leave chance to get near ram ishn't juhi? whether it ur fake love or pihu's love

u will talk that to ram and later when priya support suhani and sammy love it will create misunderstanding between raya great this is what u wanted... other wise why u would hurry for pihu wedding? more than it earned pihu sympathy clearly and worst she is feeling bad for the person who is her mother's southen who want to come between raya great pihu ...
later u will regret for it

precap keliye happy bhi hoon and sad bhi because it was precap of ram juhi i was really sad... but the way ram shouted on juhi was really nice i wish he ask her to get lost 😡 and never ever enter his room ...

it clearly indicate ram doesn't like juhi presence but still she roam around him inspite of being married cheee🤢 never leave an opportunity to get close to him... just hate it... feeeling bad for priya again because when priya comes to know that ram knew about juhi's idea she will again get upset yahi to chati hain wo juhiii 😡

kitna acha raya scenes were there still cdnt enjoy due to juhi and her presence and influencing kids to do bad things  and started the plan by manipulating ram and sep raya in future that is the reason she got married to sid to stay back in km...

this topic is for healthy discussion not for spammer or bashing nor basher ...
Edited by shavii - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mi_AmOR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah...!! love the part wer he tld there nthng btwn him and juhi...!!!
dog called love...!!!
juhi's very bad entry...
i thought she must have undrstd tht shez nt req. inbtwn raya...!!

hope after the precao scene she keeps her buissiness to herslf..!!!
shavii thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chillpc

yeah...!! love the part wer he tld there nthng btwn him and juhi...!!!

dog called love...!!!
juhi's very bad entry...
i thought she must have undrstd tht shez nt req. inbtwn raya...!!

hope after the precao scene she keeps her buissiness to herslf..!!!

she wont mind always continue to poke her nose in raya life inspite of ram's so many warning😡
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ky kar sakte hai, yes poora KM ,Neha sab influenced hai usse.
Aur Juhi toh priya ko already by pass kar chuki hai.
pihu k shaadi k liye sirf ram se baat kar rhi hai, usko kitna confidence as if priya ki agreement chahiye hi nhi pihu ke shaadi k liye😡
shavii thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bpatil3

Ky kar sakte hai, yes poora KM ,Neha sab influenced hai usse.

Aur Juhi toh priya ko already by pass kar chuki hai.
pihu k shaadi k liye sirf ram se baat kar rhi hai, usko kitna confidence as if priya ki agreement chahiye hi nhi pihu ke shaadi k liye😡

yaa influenced all raya kids neha and all.. so that no one can take priya side even ram after all ram will want his daughter happiness and will nt see things clearly and priya will surely see what is right and what is wrong and ye kafi hain isliye she is talking to ram instead of priya.. if she never wanted to come between raya she wd go and talk to priya not find reason to roam and talk to ram🤢
Aurna_ST thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yaar yeh Juhi is not leaving our Raya alone unless or until Cvs show her the exit door🤢
shavii thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aurna_ST

yaar yeh Juhi is not leaving our Raya alone unless or until Cvs show her the exit door🤢

yes they show exit door along with naina😡
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Just because Juhi looked after Raya's children for 7 years she thinks she is so great. She hasn't done anything great. Someone needs to show that Juhi where she belongs. I am sick of her always trying to be a "mother" to Pihu Pari and Myra. Someone needs to knock some sense that she is not their mother. She is a nobody to them. She should just mind her own business. 😡
shavii thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Ritu567-

Just because Juhi looked after Raya's children for 7 years she thinks she is so great. She hasn't done anything great. Someone needs to show that Juhi where she belongs. I am sick of her always trying to be a "mother" to Pihu Pari and Myra. Someone needs to knock some sense that she is not their mother. She is a nobody to them. She should just mind her own business. 😡

agree she just utilize the mother status to maintain her status and use money of kapoor. if she is soo great first let her look over her daughter instead of trying to influence other's daughter