SwaRon - Locker Room scene - It all changed :(

Posted: 10 years ago

In tonite episode when Sharon entered into boys locker room Swayam was nonstop urging Sharon to be out of boys locker room asap not allowing her to talk or to listen to her. It reminded me of a fiasco happened two years back. Remember when earlier Sharon came to Swayam in that same locker room he assured to be there with her. He asked Sharon not to feel guilty of entering into boys locker room because she has followed her heart and had done only what she wants to do. And She should be only doing what she wants to do. These lines had awestruck the DIVA Sharon that day.

And Swayam today urges her to step out of the locker room. One side it makes me happy thinking it might have brought the possessive concern side of him towards Sharon. But it also made me sad thinking how much Swayam has changed that he is against everything Sharon wants to do.

Tonite's locker room scene made me realise yet again how much Swayam has changed a lot and is not the same passionate lover and we miss him

I do not want Sharon to change and come back into denial mode like Swayam is now into but I want Swayam to realise that Sharon loves him a lot asap. It hell of a drag😡

Edited by BeulaSwaRon - 10 years ago
yes swayam has indeed changed a lot..
nt only locker room scene bt abandon corridor scene also made me realise the same...
even i felt d change in swayam.. CVs ve made enough damage to swayam.. both dil n dosti s not with him today .. he could ve said abt kria to sharon wens she asked... instead of taunting her... i need d lover boy back n nothing else.. enough of d damage they ve done...
wen kria gets to know abt taani swayam ll left alone again.. don't make swayam s scrape goat...

with one sane conversation b/w Sharon and Swayam...everything will be resolved ...but is anybody listening???? I feel post after posts we are begging for patch up - but they are hell bent on tearing them apart. after today's episode - I don't see it happening in the near future!

Why should their conversation always end up with both of them mocking each other? And SWAYAM - the way he was portrayed today is an absolute injustice to the character that we have seen and loved for the past 2.5 yrs..😭

God I miss him so so damn much.. 😭
i agree bt locker room scene dint impact me much as compared to coridoor scene. Indeed sharon nw pouring her all afort to bring back her lover boy back. As swayams anger jstified bt dnt want too much of draging...
Originally posted by BeulaSwaRon

I do not want Sharon to change and come back into denial mode like Swayam is now into but I want Swayam to realise that Sharon loves him a lot asap. It hell of a drag😡

If that happens that's the last time I'll watch D3. If both giveup we too will give up on the show
Well said..  i hope against hope that in SwaRon's case the following com es true...

THE MORE IT CHANGES.. THE MORE IT REMAINS THE SAME ðŸ˜³
they ruined my SWARON😭😭😭
ya right that was the real Swaron we all fell for...

a passionate fairytale..

not current swaron...😡