{ Ye Hai Mohabbatein - Help Desk [All Qts/Queries Here] } - Page 5

Posted: 1 years ago

TO PHIR TUNE BADLI KYUN ADA by Divanru (  ISHRA LOVE STORIES- POOH WRITING WORLD )

Posted: 1 years ago

Hello 

I just forget the name of this one in which Ishita's parents brought alliance of some raman Kumar bhalla but Ishita met other Raman Kumar bhalla who is not alive they met kept meeting and fall in love later Ishita comes to know that he is a soul but their love won and they live together in this Romi was also there 

Can anyone know ye konsi story he

Posted: 10 months ago

Looking for a story in which Ishita is pregnant and have memory loss after kidnapped by Ashok. 

Posted: 8 months ago

I am also searching for a Ishra story in which Ishita would have liked and been with Raman in Mumbai but would have left him after some misunderstandings and return to Delhi.  In Delhi she will meet Raman again as brother of her sister Mihika's boyfriend Mihir.  

Can anyone tell me the name of the story and writer.

Originally posted by KC501

I am also searching for a Ishra story in which Ishita would have liked and been with Raman in Mumbai but would have left him after some misunderstandings and return to Delhi.  In Delhi she will meet Raman again as brother of her sister Mihika's boyfriend Mihir.  

Can anyone tell me the name of the story and writer.

Tribulations of love by Omshreejaanu😁

Edited by --QUEEN-- - 8 months ago

Originally posted by Jhanak1234

Looking for a story in which Ishita is pregnant and have memory loss after kidnapped by Ashok. 

Tribulations of love  by Omshreejaanu
Here is the link : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4355761

Posted: 6 months ago

It's like this ishitha works as ramans assistant but in reality she is a doctor and rich but someone poisons her so in order to get safe she runs from house in Chennai and joins  raman as assistant in Delhi,with total making a makeover .can anyone say the name of the story and writer.

Posted: 4 months ago

Which is the episode where Shagun comes to IshRa's room after Adi-aliya wedding and she trips on the night lamp but instead of helping her Raman holds the night lamp?

Posted: 2 months ago

Can anyone name the ishra fanfiction where Vishwanathan will send Ishita to Chennai and Mihir will go to Chennai to meet Ishita.  This was after Ishita putting camera in aadhi's room and aftermath fight between Ishra.