Doli Armaano Ki

Loved Him In First Glance

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hola Pp,
Sorry a bit late, just finished my exam and here i am watching the first two episodes, i so waiting and Haila, Loved his entry to Core 

I am a feminist , i am against eve teasing, but the thing he said was right, i mean she shouldnt expect any help. Sorry i sort of liked his take on that , apart his comments on dress... 

N good to see Mohit he fits so damn well in that role 

Love 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarSmarty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh wow. So u liked that, i truely feel that if a girl is being teased she should be helped by the people around and yes his entry was awesome.
TitansFan thumbnail
Yes she be, no denying, but lets face it , all our shows always shows us a guy coming and helping a bechari nari, here they showed u reality, every one are staring and looking at tamasha, and hero didnot help for a change i loved it a lot ... a nation of bystanders clearly highlighted but without consciousness 
StarSmarty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: breezy

Yes she be, no denying, but lets face it , all our shows always shows us a guy coming and helping a bechari nari, here they showed u reality, every one are staring and looking at tamasha, and hero didnot help for a change i loved it a lot ... a nation of bystanders clearly highlighted but without consciousness

Yes in that case its right. Its was different from typical shows where hero comes to save a damsel in distress 🤣
Yes thats reality people actually stares and doesnt help.
TitansFan thumbnail
Eggactly, and thats why I liked the scene 
zoha11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Trulyyy said nd mohit nd his hotness to kya kehna...
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I do not like what Samrat did ! Instead of helping a fellow human being out,he lectured her instead and it seemed as if he was degrading the entire female community with what he said. He neednt have been the knight in shining armour necessarily but he should have taken steps to have those eve teasers arrested ! Someone has to take the initiative here ! 

And in fact,Trisha was herself taking care of the goons by fighting them when he came and interrupted and said the same! So basically he just wanted to get what he wanted so he lectured her for no reason!  

Mohit Malik is doing a pretty good job,however ⭐️
Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago
sunshine15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
First episode...mohit's entry fabulous...
second episode...loved when he comes to Urmi's house while talking on the phone with a background music...loved his attitude...even though he is my fav, at one point I felt why he is so rude...the girl his would be wife is sitting in front of him...he did not give her a single look...

anyway I think  actor like  mohit only  perfectly fits into Samrat Singh Rathod's (SSR...henceforth I will use this shortform for his char name)shoes.

Whola! mohit great opening!
TitansFan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

I do not like what Samrat did ! Instead of helping a fellow human being out,he lectured her instead and it seemed as if he was degrading the entire female community with what he said. He neednt have been the knight in shining armour necessarily but he should have taken steps to have those eve teasers arrested ! Someone has to take the initiative here ! 

And in fact,Trisha was herself taking care of the goons by fighting them when he came and interrupted and said the same! So basically he just wanted to get what he wanted so he lectured her for no reason!  

Mohit Malik is doing a pretty good job,however ⭐️

he was about to as one can see the way he looked at them but then again when he looked back at her and her outfit, he stopped himself...

I rather see him giving her something , than she taking his help, why do we always need a shoulder to shoot more bullets? there were many, none bothered and he was getting late, so it was more practical and realistic scene honestly fro my POV alone ...

Mohit , i never followed his shows, but seeen him now and then here and there on some channels or so but i do like his wife... 
bewakoofLadki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
may be he helped her indirectly...
like nt every hero can fight d gun das...so may b by shouting at her ...he helped her...the way he was telling go go to her...
thats wat i thot